A Hard Day's Night

//smut scene

The studio was a beautiful 19th-century building, with a large main room that was at the top floor with arched windows. No one was in the building yet, as it was early in the morning. You got there early with Alex because he wanted to show you the place. He took you to a room with a piano. He sat down and you sat next to him, and he started playing. He sang The Ultracheese, the song he sang to you a while back. Some of the words had changed, but it still sounded beautiful. Suddenly, someone walked in.

"Hi Alex, and..." a voice said. You turned around to see Matt standing there and you wanted to scream, but just did it on the inside. "Matt Helders!" you said, walking up to him. Alex and Matt laughed. "Hello y/n, it's finally nice to meet you!" he said, shaking your hand. You smiled and nodded. "She's not even had her coffee yet" Alex said, grinning. You turned around and stuck your tongue out at him. He was leaning on the piano, crossed his arms and looking at you. "Al, the other's are downstairs, join us y/n" Matt said, and you followed behind. Before you left you turned back to Alex and put your hand on your mouth. He grinned, knowing you were sort of freaking out and he followed behind. As you reached the room where the others were having breakfast, Alex stopped you at the door. He put his hand on your cheek and spoke, "Darling, you'll be fine. They'll love you, don't worry" he said, knowing how nervous you were. He was too as it was the first ime you were out with you around people he knew. He introduced you to everyone, even though you knew all of them. Jamie, Nick, Matt and Ben all sat at the table, and smiled at you.

"I can't believe you saw the hotel model before any of us did" Jamie joked. "Yeah she helped me a bit too Jamie, now shut up and drink your coffee" Alex smirked and you laughed. "I literally held 3 pieces, that's it. Alex is the master here" you said, smiling at him. He winked at you. Jamie laughed, "You drink your coffee" he said, glaring at Alex. "Jamie, I put your 'moon's side boob' thing in the song" Alex said to Jamie, and he laughed. "Oh good, you're nice to me after all" he said, and you asked what it meant, and they explained. "So you're going to replace Alex then!" you teased.

You all had a quick breakfast and headed to another upstairs room, where the instruments all were. The instruments were sprawled in every corner of the room, with a wall of vinyls at the back. You sat in a chair, on the other side of the room, out of the way and watched them all work. They recorded a few instruments and vocals. It was interesting to see the behind-the-scenes on the album, how they communicated and played with eachother. Alex was at the far end, sitting at a drum set with Matt next to him, also at a drum set. Matt played something and Alex copied him. They did that for a bit and everyone laughed. "Alex Helders everyone!" Matt said grinning. Alex laughed and stood up. It was 1 pm and everyone was heading back to the hotel for a break then to resume in the evening for a few more hours of recording. Alex walked up to you. Everyone walked out and you were the last two in the room. You looked up at him.

"Everyone is so nice, I love them. You've got such a good family Alex" you said and he smiled. "I know! We put up with each other all this time somehow" he responded. You both headed back downstairs and Alex took you to a small building at the back of the main building. It was a mini recording studio. "Every room is a surprise!" you said, looking around. He took you to the back room, where a lonely mic stood and a guitar sat against the wall. He picked it up and gave it to you then motioned for you to sit on the chair. He walked out and out on headphones. Then he spoke.

"Play something doll, I want to record it" he said, staring at you through the glass separation. You tried to think of something to play and ended up playing some random notes for a bit. You stopped and laughed. Alex smiled and put the headphones down and walked back to you. "That was a mess! Anyways..." you said, and his face lit up. He stood there for a bit, looking like he was thinking then grabbed his notepad from his pocket and wrote something down.