Please Come Home

It was two weeks since you saw Alex in person. You were missing him so much, but
distracted yourself with work. You did extra hours since you had those days off to be with Alex. Other than that, the house was quiet. Miles came over for dinner one evening, which most of it was you laughing over his stories about him and Alex from a long time ago. It made you think about him again, but in a good way. You were glad Miles was around, and you could see why he got along with Alex and stayed good pals.

You had some cake that Miles left over from visit so you sat on the roof one evening having it. Alex suddenly called you.

"Hello love, how are you?" he asked. You shoved another piece of cake into your mouth and responded. "Replacing you with cake, I'm okay though" you said. "Oh no, I've been replaced" he said. "I could never... how's work?" you said. In the past couple of weeks, he had done a few interviews. Some were put up on youtube, so you watched them. You couldn't stop smiling, watching him speak about his work and passion. "I watched your cute face on youtube the other day" you said and he laughed. "I see, I never watch videos about us to be honest" he responded. "It's okay, I'll watch them all for you" you said and spoke a little more.

"Are you home right now?" he asked and you said yes. "Alright love, see you soon" he said and hung up. See you soon? Tomorrow he was back, so he probably meant that.

You went back inside, getting ready to head to bed when you heard a car pull up outside the house. You looked outside the window to see the love of your life standing outside the door. You rushed downstairs to open the door. "Hi doll-" he started and you pulled him in for a kiss. He threw his bag down and picked you up, shutting the door behind him. You pulled him closer, your hands running through his hair. You drew back and giggled.

"Hello handsome" you said finally. "Hi babygirl" he drawled. "Why are you back early?! I was supposed to see you tomorrow!" you said as he walked to the sitting room, sitting down with you still attached to him. He told you he finished his interviews, also the promo and shit, and managed to come back early to spend a few days before heading off for the next set of shows. You were coming to watch his Albert Hall performance since it was in town and you were free to. It was a performance where all the proceeds went to a charity. "Oh it's a beautiful venue, I'm so excited!" you said. You made him some dinner and talked about his weeks away. Even though you spoke on the phone, almost everyday, it was still nice to hear it from him in person. And you could gaze into his pretty eyes.

"The pop-up shop was amazing! Everyone loved it. Those photos are fantastic! Tell Zack I said so" you said and he smiled. "I'm glad love! I heard it went well, reception was positive. I'll remind him- he also mentioned wanting to photograph you one day" he responded. "For fun? Im not very photogenic." "You are very much, and he'd  be happy to, just for fun!"

You went to bed that night in his arms. Something you missed so much. His warm body always helps you feel calmer. He woke up at 2am and went downstairs. You sat up and waited for him to come back, but after 5 minutes, he still wasn't back upstairs. "Alex?" you said softly and he came back up. "Sorry love" he said and got back into bed. He went to have a cigarette downstairs. "Are you okay?" you asked, putting your head back on his chest. "Just thinking too much, it's nothing" he said and you looked up at him. "Why, what's up" you said. He smiled and kissed your head, "Don't worry love, goodnight" he said and went back to sleep. You pouted and went to sleep as well.

He'd disappeared in the morning again. You went down to see him sitting in the kitchen writing in his notepad. "Escaped me again?" you whispered and he turned around. You walked over to him, giving him a big hug. "Babe, is anything bugging you?" you said and sat down next to him, taking a sip of his coffee. He told you he was just greatful to have you, and said that the last time he was on tour, he was in a different head space, and now he's in a good place. He said he didn't want to make some stupid mistake to lose you, making him alone like he was before. You were his other half, or how he said it, "my everything." You smiled and stroked his head.

"Alex, I'm not leaving you. Don't ever think that way. You know, I'm the one who is afraid to lose you..." you pouted, then put your pinky out and looked at him. "I promise you" you said and he put his pinky around yours. You put on some music and made some coffee. It was his turn to watch you. You were wearing one of his shirts and your underwear.

Honey Pie, you are making me crazy... you sang while making coffee. He grinned, "I'm in love but I'm lazy..." Alex sang and you turned around. "So won't you please come home?" you said and and winked. "I am home now..." he said and, gazing at you with that loving smile. You smirked and walked back to the bedroom with a drink.

He followed and sat on his lap. You put the drink on the side and he started to kiss your neck. He stopped at a spot and left love bite. "Alex- I have work" you sighed, his lips still attached to you. He looked at his art work displayed on your neck. "I'd do the same but you would be mad at me..." you teased and he smirked. "Yes I would... I don't need hundreds of fans seeing it."

"I don't care, they would know you're mine" you smirked. "I'm yours regardless doll" he drawled, looking deeply into your eyes.

You helped him get his things ready to leave. Quickly became one of your least favourite events, saying goodbye temporarily. You stood by the door as he fixed his hair. He turned to you and smiled. You pouted, standing against the wall. He walked up to you and held your hips, leaving a soft kiss on your lips. "See you soon darling" he said softly. "Good luck! Promise me you'll be extra sexy out there?" you teased and he grinned. "It'll be for you only doll" he said, and he left you once more.