Chapter 101 " Pre-wedding party (2)

Anika smiled widely seeing a man was about to close his ice cream shop but stopped as Shivaay ran towards him with Anika and Then they reached to the shop and he took his breath as the man looked at Anika with wide confused eyes and Anika shook her head and smiled awkwardly

Anika: I know what you are thinking but I didn't run out of my wedding with him (then her eyes widened ) I don't mean I don't love him, believe me I do, I can do anything for him, my mother did it for my father and ..

Shivaay smiled an awkward smile and squeezed on her hand and said in low tone

Shivaay: kitty, sometimes it is better for you to not explain things .

Anika looked at Shivaay then looked at the confused man and smiled a shivery smile

Shivaay: we want ice cream, please

And he paid for two cups and the man held his scoop and said ..

The man: which flavor ?

Shivaay looked at Anika who shook her head and said

Anika: I don't know, all looks good, just bring us anything and put chocolate fudge over it

The man held his scoop as Shivaay eyes widen and said

Shivaay: do you have blue berry ice cream ?!!

The man nodded as Anika eyes widened and whispered

Anika: Shivaay ? it will kill me !!!!!

Shivaay frowned and whispered: I wasn't ordering it, I was just making sure that "anything "won't kill you and now I knew it will , so you can't say " anything "because there is a fruit that can hurt you, I don't care how sad you are, I don't care that I am trying to cheer you up, never again say the word " anything " when you are surrounded by desserts or fruits, okay?!

Anika frowned and whispered: don't scream at me !!

Shivaay frowned and whispered: I am not screaming, to scream you have to be loud !! I am whispering angrily

Anika frowned and said: then don't whisper angrily at me .

Shivaay frowned and crossed his arms as the man presented to Shivaay a cup with a purple ice cream and chocolate over it .

The man: blue berry .

Shivaay eyes widened then looked at him and said

Shivaay: I didn't order that, are you crazy ?

The man frowned and said: crazy ?(then he said angrily ) I didn't sleep from yesterday, I don't have the patience to tolerate crazy people now, Take it because I can't return that back or give you the money.

Shivaay frowned and said: how dare you ? and you are ordering me too ?

Anika eyes widened and held Shivaay's arm and said ..

Anika: he didn't mean you, Shivaay !!!! (then she frowned ) you don't know him, his ego is up to the roof, I once called him an idiot, I got fired from my job although ...

Shivaay eyes widened to her and put his hand over her lips as Anika eyes widened then chuckled awkwardly and held his hand

Anika: just bring us a scoop of anything else with chocolate on it

The man nod as Shivaay said angrily: again you are saying " anything " ?

Anika frowned and said: he just already gave us the berry ...Arrgh Shivaay (then she frowned ) I think you just need tea !!!

And for Anika shock the man presented for her a cup of a faint orange ice cream with a tea leave in its side as a garnish .

The man: earl grey tea ice-cream with chocolate fudge !!