Chapter 134 "Abdul's Reward"(2)

After 45 minutes

They reached to the Farm, he looked at it, it was a small villa surrounded with green lands and fruit trees, he couldn't help the smile and he entered the gate then he unlocked the villa door but for his shock, the minute he opened the door, Anika jumped in his arms

Shivaay: ANIKA, how this happened?

Anika smiled widely: you thought I can handle stay away from you idiot, isn't that the best punishment or what?

Shivaay: THE BEST (then he hugged her tighter ) if so then why you were crying when I left ?

Anika smile vanished: because you were leaving me, you were sad and angry with me and you will remain so when you know I will stay just for tonight then I will go, I just forgot that when I saw you

Shivaay smile vanished: so you will leave?
Anika smiled sadly: I have too as you were saying your goodbyes to my family, I couldn't handle watching you leave without me, I told you to take everything important with you right? And thinking about it I knew it means me too so I went to meet Prince Pratap with Omkara. He is the one who talked to Kabeer bhai and he said that bhai told him I should be in calm place away from tensions because it worsen my condition so when he asked to where? I told him I want to go to the farm and stay in the green. he refused at first saying it is not save but Hariom convinced him it will make my condition better in front of his royal family, I don't know what is wrong with me? I feel fine but all think I am sick, maybe it is my makeup or the blue I am ...

Shivaay: kitty? Focus

Anika: right, so he agreed, thinking the place is filled with servants and comfort, he had only one condition that I will be back to the palace by morning and meet Hariom's family in a proper way, I agreed of course (then she smiled widely) and I decided to enjoy It while it lasts. (Then her smile lessened ) you are not angry with me, or sad right?

Shivaay smiled: maybe later, now I am with you and that is what matters

And he hugged her again and she closed her eyes in his arm and smiled

Shivaay: you and me and no one else

Anika's eyes widened: ummm...Shivu there is something you should know....

" Surbhi where I should put this... "

Shivaay's eyes widened and looked at the stairs, Hrithik and Omkara were descending on it and Hrithik had vegetables bag, he looked at Anika and she said in low tone.

Anika: ....Hariom and Omkara are here, isn't that great? (Then she said in low tone ) I couldn't have come without them, please be nice (then she smiled ) Hariom you can put the vegetables in the kitchen and wash them if you can (then she smiled to Shivaay ) I am cooking for my husband rice and soup, his favorite food and we will all eat together

Shivaay frowned: and do you have a gold spoon for Prince Hariom?

Hrithik frowned: I don't eat with golden spoons nor I want to eat at all if my presence bothers you

Anika chuckled awkwardly: you are so funny, Shivaay. He is joking Hariom (then her smile vanished and whispered ) Shivaay be nice, why you hate him he never did anything to you?

Shivaay whispered angrily : he wiped his hand after shaking hand with me, then punched me, then told Francine to catch me with blond maid, he pushed, put me in the dungeon and he is your fiancé so yes I have my good reasons. Besides he just acts nice in front of you, all so I can be the bad arrogant Shivaay, he loves you don't you see?

Anika whispered angrily: Hariom doesn't love me, you just acting jealous.

Shivaay frowned: anyway I didn't say anything wrong, he probably eat with gold spoon and wipe his lips with silk.