Chapter 170 " A Third Chance"(1)

Shivaay opened his eyes faintly and it took him a second to remember why he is sleeping in Anika's bed! And the reason that her eyes aren't smiling to him at this morning, he leaned on his side like her and kept looking at her eyes that were just looking at his for several minutes, then he couldn't fight the sleep no more and his eyes started closing and he forced them back open to look at hers.

Shivaay whispered: I should go to my room

Anika whispered: stay a little longer

Then she caressed his hair faintly and he whispered

Shivaay whispered: have you had some sleep?

Anika: do you know that Princess Rani had a pet cat like Mr. Pickles; she believed it was a guard for her against envy and bad intentions of others.

Shivaay smiled faintly to her with half open eyes and nodded as Anika kissed his lips faintly and he closed his eyes and smiled, then drifted to sleep instantly, and Anika smile vanished then she hugged her legs back and looked at the open book of "Owners Of The Throne" in front of her, then at the clock on the wall; she looked at Shivaay sleeping peacefully then she carefully got off the bed, wore her slippers then got out of the room and closed the door. Then she ran down the stairs and went towards the office room and for her surprise Zaheer was standing on the door; blocking her way for it.

Zaheer: Princess Surbhi?
Anika: I need to speak with Prince Pratap

Zaheer: Princess, forgive me the Prince asked...

Anika frowned and for his surprise opened the office room and before he can act she forced her way in and looked with wide eyes at Pratap sitting behind his desk and looking at her with wide cloudy eyes and in front of him many dishes of food and desserts, she frowned faintly confused then she ignored and looked back at Pratap

Anika: Prince Pratap I need to speak with you

Pratap strictly: good morning Princess Surbhi

Anika swallowed: good morning Prince, I need to speak with you

Pratap frowned: I am sure whatever you wish to speak to me about can wait till I finish my tea.

Anika: yes, sorry I will wait outside

Pratap smiled and nodded faintly and Anika got out and Zaheer closed the door behind her.

Pratap: Singh Oberoi, sit back down

Rudra got out from behind the curtains and looked at Pratap

Rudra whispered: has Bhabhi left?
Pratap frowned confused: do you see her in the office?

Rudra whispered: No

Pratap frowned: then yes she left, sit back down.

Rudra ran towards the chair opposite to the desk, he sat and stuffed his mouth with the food as Pratap took a sip of tea with faint frown.

Pratap: why you are scared of her like that?
Rudra with full mouth: don't misunderstand me, Prince; Bhabhi is my best friend and the kindest ever but she is scary when she gets angry, and if she asked me what I am doing here, I will tell her everything so she better not ask, she wouldn't like that I am speaking about bhai to you.

Pratap nodded faintly as Rudra licked his fingers and Pratap frowned in disgust

Pratap: are you done?
Rudra smiled widely: sadly yes, I wanted to eat more of this good meal but my stomach is full, god only knows when I will get another one like that (then he wiped his lips in his sleeve) drivers don't get palace food, you know; low status servant!