9. Best Friends Deal

THIRD PERSON POV

The partnership between The Kim Corporation and The MB Group is stronger than ever now. 25 years of legal partnership and years of friendship before that has made the bond between the great Sung-Hoon Kim and the great Thomas even more strong. What if their heir get married too.

Being best friends since university days Sung-hoon and Thomas has always been inseparable. Their roots were from different countries and after graduation they had to go separate ways, but they never lost their friendship to the distance. Both have always been hardworking and had nothing to rely on. They both started their own business in their respective countries and now are known as one the biggest names in the Business World.

Their bond and their hunger for expanding their business led them both to this wonderful partnership. They had ups and downs in their partnership, but they knew to keep personal and professional life separate. And look at them now dealing with all those problems like pros.

They wanted their children to marry but unfortunately Sung-hoon only had one son and Thomas also had 2 son. They wanted to merge their companies with the marriage of their children but that couldn't happen for now. Both their sons know about this deal and to be honest they were kind off happy that they were not arranged to someone else rather than their current partner.

But all this didn't stop the two best friends from finding the solution for this. Sung-hoon had one son Ji-Young who had 2 daughters now. And they can still fulfill their wish to become one big family. So Thomas's grandson was arranged to marry the heir of the Kim Corporation.

PARTY VENUE

The party is going smoothly as planned. Everyone is enjoying themself except for one person. There is always an exception. But the wait is finally over. The main guests of the event finally arrived. The family of the great Thomas.

They are never late to the events but life gets busy when you are managing one of the biggest company in the world. Due to some unavoidable circumstance they had to delay their departure.

The elder son of Thomas also the CEO of MB group was the one representing their company in the event. For the first time ever all the investors, board members, and important people who have interest in the kim corporation will finally know who the unknown partner of the kim corporation is.

All these people never complained to reveal the identity of the unknown partner for 2 reasons. One they were all afraid to go against the great kim and second was that the value of their share increased due to this partnership and the company never faced loss because of it.

Back to the topic, Sung-hoon together with his wife welcomed the elder son of Thomas and his wife. Sung-hoon was very happy to meet the son of his best friend after a long time. He also treats him as his own son.

At this moment Jennie and Jisoo finally got some time away from their grandparents and they were quite surprised to know who was the secret partner. Not only them but everyone else was too. MB group is more powerful and bigger than the kim corporation. They have invested in almost all the fields you know.

Now everyone persent know why this was kept a secret. The MB group works in secret, not illegally, but they don't want to reveal themselves to everyone. They keep most of their business deals private and in secret for safety. Owning such a huge company you are always under the radar of bad people.

And on top of that their faces are still not revealed. Only Sung-hoon and his family has seen them, not even jennie and jisoo. Everyone was just informed that the unknown secret partner of the company was the MB group.

After the event the kim siblings were happy because they can finally go home and sleep forgetting everything that happened.