25. Most Interesting Person

Jisoo and Rosie paid for everyone's lunch. They are not having a great day. First because they lost and had to pay for the lunch. Second because their next location was a ranch. And they both didn't like horseback riding.

But they will have to endure it because their sister and best friend loved it. So everyone decided it was a great idea to get Jennie and Lisa together.

They reached the Ranch and Lisa has never been happier. She used to ride horses when she was little with her grandpa. It was a bittersweet moment for her as she still missed her grandpa. Who wasn't even her real grandpa. He was the father of her stepfather.

Lisa was 5 years old when her mother and her stepfather Marco married each other. Their family accepted Lisa and her mother as their own. And Lisa was adored by everyone her grandparents, father and uncle.

Her uncle Martin was 8 year younger than her step father Marco. So she didn't have any siblings there too. Except when she was already 15 her cousin Louis was born. He is an adorable 7 year old now.

At the Ranch they all were happy by just looking at the glow of Lisa and Jennie's face.

Everyone has already accepted Jennie and Jisoo as one of their best friend even though it's only been a few days since they met. They are happy because they know Jennie is good for Lisa. And both Kim's have a good heart.

Bambam busied himself by teaching Jackson how to ride a horse. Jisoo and Rosie were the hopeless case so they just went around to look at the ranch by foot. Seulgi and Irene joined Jennie and Lisa on their horses as they made their way though the ranch with one of the workers showing them around.

They all toured around the Ranch. It was not that big you can see the boundaries from the house. But there were these pretty amazing horses that they can choose from. Seulgi, Irene and Jennie choose from a group of horses that were outside. But Lisa went in the stables to choose a horse.

 But Lisa went in the stables to choose a horse

Seulgi choose the brown horse, Tucker. Irene choose dark brown horse, Clover. And Jennie choose the Gray one, Star.

Lisa soon came back with a beautiful horse. Her name is Bella. The Ranch worker told them that the Horse has just given birth to a baby horse a few weeks ago and didn't like to leave the baby alone. But somehow she connected to Lisa and she managed to get her out in the open.

 But somehow she connected to Lisa and she managed to get her out in the open

They went across a hill not far from the house. It was a breathtaking view from there. You could see the ocean from there. They had the boundaries but they told us that they took the horses to the sea shore sometimes for a walk. They decided to stay there for a while because soon it was the time for sunset. 

Lisa asked them for the permission if she could go out near the shore and they agreed, only because they know Lisa can handle herself with the horse. Jennie also joined her but the couple, seulrene, stayed giving them some privacy.

 Jennie also joined her but the couple, seulrene, stayed giving them some privacy

JENNIE KIM

"I never imagined you knew how to ride a horse" Jennie commented when they were a little far from the rest near the shore. 

"I am full of mysteries Kim. Now that we are going to spend a lot of time together you will find about them eventually." Lisa replied "Especially with that big mouth Rosie have. She will tell you everything without you asking her." Lisa shakes her head with a soft smile on her lips.

Jennie giggled "I thought you two were you know dating. When I saw you guys together at the fair"

"hahaha I don't blame you. Everyone who sees us thinks that. We know each other more than we know ourselves. We are friends since we were in diapers." Lisa laughed again after she finished and Jennie smiled looking at Lisa.

"Tell me Kim. Why you decided to take the offer for this documentary? Hey Is it okay if I call you Kim?" Lisa asked

I just shrugged "You can call me that. And about documentary. Umm Its something new for me and I didn't have anything much to do these days, except a few photoshoots. So I thought why not. It will be a great experience and I can travel around Seoul while doing work. And I don't get to look around Seoul much since I have debuted."

"I get it. Celebrity life. Paparazzi and fans everywhere." Lisa said nodding "You know if you have any place in mind where you want to go in Korea that is, we can arrange that in our photoshoot. Your opinions for the locations are important so you can connect with the nature."

"Hmm I will think about it." Jennie said "You are my first ever friend outside the industry. And to tell you the truth everyone in the industry is fake. Yes there are a few exception but you can't trust anyone."

"So you trust me?" Lisa asked grinning 

"I will not join you for your documentary if I didn't" Jennie replied with a small smile tugging on her lips "Also you will sign a contract so there is that"

Lisa laughed "Yeah the contract. I'll send you the details tomorrow and you can look at them first and if you are alright with it we can get the approval from your company."

"Let's do that. But I have a few conditions too." Jennie said 

"Go on" Lisa replied

"First I will pay for all my expenses wherever we go." Jennie said and looked at Lisa who nodded "Second I love my sleep and I have a feeling you are going to wake me up at sunrise for photos. So I need my sleep" 

Lisa laughed and nodded "Okay you will get your 8 hour of sleep. We can manage that." 

"Good. That's all for now" Jennie said

"That was fast. Just two? I thought you will have a long list ready for me. Looks like Jennie Kim is more simplistic than she looks" Lisa replied amazed

"I am full of mysteries Manoban. Now that we are going to spend a lot of time together you will find about them eventually." Jennie used Lisa's own words while wiggling her eyebrows.

Lisa giggled "That I will surely do. You are the most interesting person I have ever met Kim" Lisa said smiling 

"Let's do one more interesting thing than" Jennie said "Whoever reach the fence last will do whatever the other wants for let's say an entire week?" 

"Are you ready to loose Kim?" Lisa said and made her horse take a sharp U-turn to get to the fence.

"Heyy You cheater I didn't say Go yet" Jennie shouted and also made her horse take a U-turn to follow Lisa who was laughing hard.

"Nothing's fair in Love and War Miss Kim" Lisa shouted back and they both pick up the pace and enjoyed the feeling of wind on their faces.