18. Special Connection

LALISA MANOBAN

Today is March 23, 2020. And our shoot with Andrew and Chloe is almost done. We have visited a few places around Seoul too. Now we are flying to Jeju island for the final part of their shoot. Jeju is the last stop of their vacation here in Korea. I have never been to Jeju too so we will be staying to tour around the island too.

Jennie and I have been texting each other for the last few days. She actually opened up to me after our last meet up at the fair. She has an interesting personality. We both tease and joke around each other sometimes too. You can say we are actually friends now. 

Rosie and I are also close to Jisoo unnie now. She told us that she is the current COO of the Kim corporation. We met her a few times already after the fair, mostly because of chipmunk because she begged Jisoo to show her nice places to eat here in Seoul. As we both don't know much about Seoul. Jisoo has got the same humor cell as me. Rosie says that we both are crackheads.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Lisa, Rosie, Seulgi, Irene,  Bambam, Jackson, Andrew and Chloe left to the Jeju Island together. Lisa, Seulgi, Jackson and Sana had all majored in Business Management together at Harvard. And now Jackson is Bambam's fellow group member.

It was 23rd of March and the weather was really nice. They took a private van arranged by Irene as they will be staying at one of her family's resort at Jeju. 

On the other hand Jennie Kim with her family are in their private jet to the Jeju Island. They will also be staying at the same resort as Lisa and her friends are currently on their way to.

As the reached the resort, they were welcomed my the hotel manager and he personally showed them their rooms. Irene personally requested to get them the room on the highest floor because Lisa loves heights. And they all pampered their maknae. They all decided to rest for a while as they were all tired from the morning flight.

Soon after the Kim's were also welcomed by the hotel staff and they were guided to their suite room too. The older kims have already been to Jeju island so they will just relax and enjoy their family time at the resort. So the sisters decided to tour onn their own around the island. 

JENNIE KIM

JENNIE KIM

It has been 2 days since we arrived here. We mostly stayed in the hotel and just went to the beach with our parents. Today Jisoo unnie and I are going for the trip to the Udo Island, this tours is provided by the resort so we will be in a group of tourists who are staying here in the resort.

Udo Island is very close to Jeju. It takes less than 15 minutes by ferry to get there. It is located east of Jeju and the ferry departs from Seongsan. There is a ferry every 30 minutes.

We were waiting at the hotel lobby for the rest of the tourists to join us. We will be going in a group of 15, including the guide. I am currently wearing a hoodies to hide my face. I don't want to gather too much attention here. There will be a lot less people at the Udo island, so we can enjoy there.

JISOO KIM

Jennie and I have been waiting here for the rest of the group to join. She was busy on her phone, checking her emails. Soon the guide arrived and told us that we are ready to go. But I knew we were not complete so I thought rest of the people canceled or something. But when we reached the private yacht, we will be using to go to udo island.

I was shocked, is an understatement, to see who was in front of me. Jennie still didn't notice her. But there she was. Rosie eating chicken all alone. How can she eat chicken without me?? When I treat her to so many delicious foods. 

"CHICKEN" I shouted and went near Rosie. She was also shocked to see me running toward her. She looked at her chicken and than me and than to the chicken again. She suddenly stood up and started running towards the opposite direction from me. "Yah Rosie. Give me some too"

"Nooo" she shouted. "its the last piece" she said and kept running. I was chasing her when she slipped and that last piece of chicken fell on the ground.

Hu hu hu my lovely chicken. We both looked at the last piece of chicken with sad eyes. and silently went back to the location where everyone was waiting.

LALISA MANOBAN

We are visiting the Udo island today. But our chipmunk wants to buy something first before we leave. So we went to a market nearby and before directly going to the location where our yacht is waiting. She bought some snacks and a bucket of chicken. We also bought some snacks because we know Rosie can't share easily. 

We arrived early at the dock so I went ahead to get a few shots of the ocean while everyone was waiting at the yacht. Rosie accompanied me cause everyone else was eyeing her chicken up there. She set at a huge stone comfortably while I did my work.

Soon I heard someone shout followed by Rosie. So I went to look for her if she needs help or something. But I was surprised to see that it was Jisoo unnie who was running behind her while shouting "chicken". What is she doing here?, I thought and  looked around only to see an angel.

Jennie Kim was there standing in front me equally surprised as I was a while ago.

"Is it that easy to meet Jennie Kim" I asked Jennie when she didn't say anything. "Or do we have a special connection that we keep crossing paths" I continued 

"We do come across each other a lot" she said more to herself than to me. "What are you doing here?" she asked

"Well aren't we all here to go to the Udo island?" I replied in a questioning tone because this was the only yacht that is currently at the private dock of the resort. Hmm that means Jennie is also staying at the same resort, I continued in my thoughts. 

"You know sometime I feel like you are an obsessed fan who follows me everywhere" she said and I raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you suggesting here Miss Kim", I asked because I am hurt knowing that she does not feel safe around me.

"Wait let me finish first. But since the last time I met you I got to know what kind of person you are also that you don't have any bad intentions and you know we are kind off friends now?" she let it hanging looking at me waiting for confirmation. I nodded "of course we are" I said.

"That's why I trust you" Jennie finished

We were lost looking at each other when Jisoo and Rosie arrived. I said hello to Jisoo unnie and Jennie did the same with Rosie. We all went to the yacht and everyone in the group was really happy to see Jennie and Jisoo.