15. Third Time

Lisa and Chaeyoung are going to a fair. It's at the other side of seoul from where they live. So soon after lunch they went to pick the foreign couple up. They reached at 4pm and the sky was still bright. They can get a few shots of the sunset now that they are early.

It's a small fair. Not everyone knows about this as it is situated in one the secluded areas at the corner of Seoul.

It will be a good location for shoot as there are not many people here. Also Andrew and Chloe are a gorgeous couple. They fell in love due to their common interest for the Korean music and dramas. That's why they decided to visit Korea for celebrating their 6th anniversary of being a couple.

Today is their anniversary and Andrew is planning to propose Chloe. He told lisa about this yesterday and she was glad to help. And they were lucky enough to find out about the fair.

LISA MANOBAN

I asked one of my friend from Harvard to join me and rosie in this trip to help us capture their moment and they were glad to join us.

Seulgi and I have been best of friends, we just clicked right away and than we were both in the dance club. So we were always together. Also she is korean and korea has my heart. She will bring her finace Irene with her. They were arranged by their family. It happens all the time with the rich people.

Fortunately they both knew this for a long time and always have been together without issue. Irene didn't attend Harvard so I haven't met her yet. But Seulgi always talked about her. They are so in love it doesn't look like arranged.

While we waited for them I took a few shots of the entire place. The lights are already on and the sun is starting to set down. It's a wonderful view.

I looked through my camera and rotated 360° to get a nice shot of the area around the fair. And you guys won't believe what I saw.

JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM was standing there in all her glory. She was wearing casual clothes, blue shorts, white crop top and matching blue denim jacket.

I can't believe what I am seeing right now. She was looking in her phone maybe waiting for someone. She did say that she had plans with family. So she wasn't lying that time. I thought she just didn't trust me that time.

I decided to text her as she was already looking at her phone. But before that I stole a picture of her. You can't blame me she is just so gorgeous I couldn't stop myself.

 You can't blame me she is just so gorgeous I couldn't stop myself

From Lalisa Manoban

I never took you as someone who will visit a fair this far from the centre of the city Miss Kim.

.
.
I don't know why but I like calling her miss kim when I'm trying to tease her or intimidate her. Soon she was looking at her phone while frawing. Hehe she is so cute right now. I went toward her direction without her noticing me. I received a few messages from her
.
.

From Jennie Kim

What?? How do you know where I am??

Lisa this isn't a nice joke. What are you trying to pull??

.
.
I was already at her back when I received her last message maybe it wasn't that good idea.

I tapped her on the shoulder and said "Umm, Hii, I'm sorry if I said something wrong", she was shocked to see me there but she tried to compose herself. I know she have a lot of questions in that tiny pretty brain.

"I was just waiting for someone with my friends there" I point at my best friend and the couple's direction. They were busy chatting with each other and didn't knew I left them there.

She relaxed a little after seeing that I am not alone, in short I'm not stalking or following her.

"And I saw you here standing alone. Maybe waiting for someone?" I more like asked her

"Oh yeah, I'm waiting for my unnie. Ah she is an old friend of mine" she was a bit nervous while telling me about her friend. I guess she is uncomfortable.

"Ahh I see. I'm sorry to disturb you. I guess I'll go now umm my friends don't know I'm here so they might get worried" I excused to leave as soon as possible. I don't want to make things awkward.

JENNIE KIM

I don't know how many times I'm going to say this but I can't believe she is here in front of me.

I was a little worried like how she knows where I am. It's our 3rd meeting in less than 20 days. Is all of this coincidence or is she planning something. I guess I'll have to kepp my guard up from now on.

As she excused herself. I felt like she was sad, maybe because of how I acted. I had my guard up the whole time. But can you blame me?? It can't be a coincidence. But she did invited me for an adventure and she didn't know where I'll be going. She had already planned to go here.

I was still having a battle in my mind when my lips moved and I couldn't stop myself and blurted out.

"Lisa wait" thats it I'm done now.