85. Somewhere

JENNIE KIM

I have been staying here at our beach house in Busan for a few days now. I missed Lisa a lot because I am so used to having her beside me all the time, but we did video called each other on a daily basis.

I just woke up, It was only 5am. This is my daily routine now. I sleep early since Lisa is not here to disturb me. Also I go for a morning walk with my Grandpa. Yup I can say we have found some common ground to talk about where we both have same thoughts, Lalisa. Sometimes I wonder who loves Lisa more, Me or my grandpa? Seriously he loves Lisa more than he loves Jisoo unnie or me.

I took a nice long bath after coming back home from the morning walk. When I went outside in my bath robe Jisoo unnie was just sitting there on the edge of my bed looking at her phone. She smiled when she looked at me.

"Good you are here. We are going out. Get ready Pali Pali." She said smiling like an idiot. I just shrugged and picked my dress to change in the bathroom. Hell I am not going to change in front of her even if we are sisters.

Soon we were sitting in the back of our car going somewhere, she didn't tell me. She had been busy with her phone since we entered the car and it's boring for me so I just called Lisa. We haven't talked since last night.

"Good Morning Love." She said in her cheerful voice. I smiled instantly hearing the voice of my sunshine. 

"Good morning baby. Whatcha doin'?" I asked. I saw Jisoo looking at me, shaking her head and again smiling like an idiot.

"I am at the site right now to check if everything is alright."

"Oh are you busy? I can call you later." I asked 

"Nahh. I can talk for a while. What are you doing?" I smiled because she always prioritize me no matter what she is doing.

"I am going somewhere with Jisoo unnie" I said and Jisoo unnie instantly turned to look at me raising an eyebrow, I smirked looking at her "...and she is not telling me where. Now you know who to hunt if I go missing." I saw how her eyes widen because of my surprise statement. she acted like she was hurt, clutching her shirt where her heart is. Crackhead.

Lisa laughed from the other side of the call. "I will just ask Rosie to handle her. I heard Jisoo unnie is bottom." I laughed hard at her comment. Jisoo unnie just looked at me with wide eyes trying to snatch the phone from me.

"Yahh Lalisa don't spread false rumors. I am the top and you know it." Jisoo unnie said exasperatedly still trying to snatch my phone.

"Is that so. Maybe I should ask Rosie. I know she won't lie to me." We both heard her shout Rosie's name. Jisoo unnie panicked and asked Lisa to stop whatever she is planning. It was so hilarious to hear them fight that I didn't even notice that we already reached our location. Not until James knocked on the window of our car. Jisoo unnie ended the call with a look of horror on her face. Lisa is such a teaser.

We entered the Mall with James and 3 more bodyguards tailing us. They had casual clothes and I was using a mask so we were safe for now.

"Why are we here unnie? You want to buy something?" I asked

"Yupp. I want to buy something for Rosie. You know her birthday is coming." I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Her birthday is months away." I fired back the truth. 

"Oh I know my dear little sister but I heard LV launched a limited addition handbag so we are here to check it out. Don't try to outsmart your unnie." She said sarcastically.

I just sulked not making anymore comment and followed her in the LV store, she made a round and got out saying she didn't like the bag. Which bag was she looking at anyway? She just roamed around the whole store nothing else.

"Let's go to another store" She said pulling me with her, cautiously because of my injury. And just like that we roamed around at least a dozen stores before we entered the Chanel store.

"Buy a nice dress Jendukie, it's on me for causing you so much trouble." Jisoo unnie said all smiley

"You know I'm the ambassador of this brand right? I can get anything for free." I can't keep my sarcastic comments to myself when it comes to Jisoo, it's fun getting a reaction from her.

She narrowed her eyes on me. "You know I'm the CEO of Kim corporation. I can buy your pretty Chanel if I want to.", See she get triggered easily. I rolled my eyes on her and started browsing the store. They do have a few new dresses that I might try. So I got some and went to the trial room with Jisoo unnie tailing behind me, all smiley again. Weird.

I ended up buying all of them. Chanel never disappoints me, It is always fun visiting a Chanel store.

"You took advantage of your unnie, I though you were the ambassador." Jisoo unnie said sulking while exiting the store.

"And I thought you were the CEO and can buy the entire company. It's only a few dresses."

"And a few bags with millions of won worth shoes." I gave her my cute sorry face. Because I ended up pairing those dresses with matching shoes and bags. I almost emptied her bank account and I know she is regretting her decision to buy me something. "Stop making that face, it's disgusting." I side hugged her because I know it just means that I won this time. 

"Come on we are going somewhere." Jisoo unnie said pulling me again.

"What Again?" I asked confused.

"Yeah let's go" She said and just like that we ended up in a Salon after eating lunch.

She made me wear one of the dresses I just bought. They dolled me up, doing my makeup and hair. I did look pretty but it was all getting really weird.

"Yahh!! unnie where are we going now?" I asked when she pulled me with her once again.

"Somewhere" it was the only word she said every time I asked her that question.

I don't know how long we fought about this topic once we got seated in the car. Even James didn't tell me anything about where we are going. I tired to remember if anything was special today. But nothing clicked at that moment except for the date 23. But nothing else. Yes 23 is special for Lisa and I but we are not those cringy couples that celebrate every month of their relationship.

"Ma'am we are at the checkpoint" Jisoo's bodyguard said from the front interrupting us. I raised an eyebrow at him but he just avoided my looks so I directed my gaze towards Jisoo unnie who was smiling like an idiot, AGAINNN. What the heck is she planning to do?

"Look at that." She said so I looked where she pointed, that was outside the window on my side.

"Ahhhh.. What are you doing Jisoo unnie... I swear I'm going to kill you." I shouted when she suddenly covered my eyes with a blindfold. 

"Yahh.. You are such a noisy brat. Can't you just sit still and wait for a while." she scolded me, using the advantage of her being elder, while she struggled to put the blindfold on my eyes.

"Alright but at least leave my hands." I said back because she was locking my hands behind my back. I couldn't move because she is stronger than me.

"Nope. I know you will definitely try to remove that blindfold. It's your fault you are stubborn." Just like that we started fighting again with me struggling to get out of her hold.