41. Privileged Girlfriend

It's been 2 month since Jennie and Lisa were officially girlfriends. They both are more busy now as the shoot is almost completed Lisa have to give more time in editing. And Jennie was busy recording songs for her upcoming album.

Lisa had the privilege to hear one of them and not to brag or something, but her girlfriend is amazing.

She haven't told Jennie about her buddy or her family since their first date. They had a few more since their first date. But she's planning to tell her soon. This is not something she wants hide willingly from someone she love and care so much about.

Today's 3rd August and they all are going on a short vacation before Jennie releases her album and get's more busy.

Jenlisa's, as what their friends call them, relationship is still a secret to the outside world. Well Jennie and Liaa don't mind anyone knowing, it's just people are dumb not to notice. It's not their fault too cause YG announced about their project and it's not odd for them to be seen together.

Jennie got the ring Lisa gave in a long chain which she wore almost daily.

They took a private jet to Hawaii. Well they include Jennie and Lisa, Jisoo and Rosie who are closer than ever like best buddies, last but not the least Seulgi and Irene. Bam and Jackson recently launched their first album and are busy promoting and preparing for their tour.

Sana and her long time girlfriend Tzuyu will meet us there. They will be meeting them after a long time. Jennie knows them too as she talked to them with Lisa through video calls on various occasions.

 Jennie knows them too as she talked to them with Lisa through video calls on various occasions

It was night time when they reached there and they were all very tired and jet legged. So they all went to their own hotel room.

Jennie and Lisa are sharing a room. Even though they have separate beds, Lisa's still a little nervous. The first thing she did as they entered the room was to open the curtains and take a look outside the balcony to calm her nerves. While Jennie went to the washroom to take a bath.

When Jennie saw Lisa enjoying the cool night breeze in the balcony she couldn't stop the smile that took its' place on her face. That girl made her feel so much.

The feeling Lisa gave her reminded her of singing in front of thousands of people on the stage, dancing, letting her body free to do whatever it desires.

It also reminded her of waking up and knowing that you have nothing planned for the day.

And sitting on roof at midnight, quietly admiring the stars and the moon.

Everything that felt like home, felt like Lisa.

She went outside too and stood beside Lisa, just lightly brushing their shoulders together.

"It's nice out here." Jennie said and also enjoyed the view of the ocean.

"Yeah and you can see more stars here compared to the city." Lisa said because she knew how much Jennie loved seeing stars. She slide one of her arm around Jennie's waist to hug her from the side.

Jennie was instantly filled with warmth, till than she didn't even notice the slightly chilly weather of night. "Yeah" Jennie said and slide one of her arm around Lisa too.

"It feels like forever since I felt this free. As much as I love music, making those music videos and preparing for the tour is tiring." Jennie said with a tired sigh.

"No shit Sherlock you don't even have time for your girlfriend. Of course it's tiring." Lisa said playfully and Jennie pinched her waist from where she was holding Lisa.

"Jokes aside. When is your tour starting?" Lisa asked

"Hmm. We are releasing a pre single this month. Than the Album will be released next month. And first concert is in Seoul, I don't know the date but it will be in the mid of October."

"I will buy the VVVIP tickets." Lisa said and kissed Jennie's temple lovingly.

"Are you forgetting that I'm your girlfriend? You will have the privileged backstage pass and you will be be seeing me closely as I want you to take my pictures during that concert."

"Yeah. Will I get a privileged private show too? You know for being The Jennie Kim's girlfriend?" Lisa asked seductively as she fully turned towards Jennie, now sliding her other arm around her waist too.

Jennie's breath hitched for a moment which Lisa noticed. She smirked a little and pulled Jennie closer so their faces were inches apart. Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's shoulder instinctively as she had done a lot of times already when they hugged or kissed.

"If I were you, I will not get my hopes high. As there will be a lot of people and a lot less time to even talk." Jennie managed to get the words out. But internally she was feeling the warmth settling in her stomach again.

"Ahaan... Than we should take full advantage of the time we have now instead of wasting it on just talking." Lisa said while she closed the distance between them.

Her Lips were on Jennie's as she finished the last word. A sigh left from Jennie's mouth at the contact, it felt like forever since she last tasted those luscious lips on hers. They have been busy for weeks and only managed to do video call a few times. But that was not enough for either of them. She can't believe how she managed not to kiss Lisa during those last few weeks.

She reveled in it, as she tilted her head to slide her mouth along Lisa's enough to capture her bottom lip within her own.

Lisa responded immediately, her mouth opening to pull Jennie's top lip between her own, and sucking on it softly. Those long fingers slide into Jennie's hair, loosing her bun that she made while taking a bath, her hair spilling down her neck.

Nothing felt like Lisa's hand playing with her hair. Nothing came close to the electric feeling she got from the way Lisa's thigh brushed against her as she put one in between her legs, connecting both of their bodies together more than it already was.

Jennie has never desired a women before Lisa, she never imagined she would feel this way for a women. And the idea of having Lisa was making her lightheaded.

With a gentle nip at the bottom lip Lisa had captured, she felt Jennie whimper more than heard it. It was more than enough to send the spikes of pleasure even lower, and she closed her eyes as she pulled away.

Just far enough so to see the brightness in those cat like eyes and feel the erratic exhales of Jennie's breath hitting her cheek. She saw the want in Jennie's eyes that she couldn't give right now.

She saw a heavily lidded lust filled gaze, eyelashes so long they cast light shadows over her cheek. Jennie leaned in a little bit to follow her, before she seemed to catch herself.

It made Lisa realize that she cannot prolong to keep her buddy a secret. Because it is affecting both of them, Lisa because of the guilt of hiding it and Jennie because even though she doesn't say anything Lisa knew Jennie wanted more. Hell, she wanted Jennie more than anything in the world.