32. Knight in shining armour

After all the craziness and Dinner, all four of them and the bodyguard went out for the photoshoot. They didn't have any other night of their vacation free for the shoot. So they took full advantage of that night to get all the best shots possible.

The next day they went to a few local and tourist places. A lot of people did recognise the famous Jennie Kim, but the bodyguards did their job well.

It was the night time that they all were waiting for. Today they have planned to go to a famous club in Busan, well known for it's privacy and expensive alcohol.

Only people with a lot of money and high connectiona can go there. No cameras, no cell phones are allowed. They provide us with a locker to keep our belongings there, so that's a very private bar.

LALISA MANOBAN

Everyone is getting ready to go out. We are going to the Aftermath club. That's the name of the nightclub.

I'm wearing an all black outfit tonight. Black jeans, black shirt, black leather jacket. Black shoes and black watch. Even my hairs are black right now. And to tell you guys I look hot hot hot.

I went downstairs, Jisoo and Rosie were already there with the bodyguards. Now only Jennie is left. Rosie is wearing a white spaghetti strap long dress with a slit on the right side of her leg.

Jisoo is also wearing a black leather jacket with leather pants and a white shirt and matching white sneakers

I gave them compliments as soon as I saw them. Jisoo looks cool in her ootd. Now the only one who is left is Jennie. I wonder what's she gonna wear. We are going all out with the outfits today.

We were talking when we heard the clicking sound of heels. We all looked at the staircase. And there she was. I literally had my jaw on the floor. It's getting hotter in here.

Jennie wore a long black silk shirt, and paired it with a black mini skirt that barely covered her mid thigh. After that there was only legs. Long sexy legs. Okay I sound like a pervert.

But here she is walking down the stairs like a princess in a movie where her knight in shining armour is waiting for her at the end. Well I did take a few steps and offered her my hand to help her get down.

Does that make me her knight in shining armour??

The other two showered her with compliments and I was just looking at her blushing, all sexy and cute at the same time

We went to the car and I was just silent since she came. I don't know what to say. I think I forgot how to speak because of Jennie. Uhhh the effect she has on me.

Soon we were in my car. Me on the driving seat, Jennie beside me. Jisoo and Rosie at the back. Like always she connected her phone and played some Dua Lipa songs.

They were talking and I just spoke only a few words the entire ride. Soon we were inside the club and drinking and talking.

I was back to talking normally after a few drinks. I have high alcohol tolerance, but I still don't want to drink much tonight because the rest of my friends are literally drowing in alcohol.

We were sitting at a round couch with one side open. Jisoo and Rosie were at the end with Jennie and me in the middle. I was sitting in between Jennie and Rosie, the two most light drinkers I have ever met.

They were already tipsy after 2-3 drinks and now they are talking silly things. Jisoo and I couldn't stop laughing at their silliness.

Soon the DJ played a Dua Lipa song. And Jennie jumped out of her seat in excitement. She hold mine and Jisoo's hand as we were just beside her and started pulling us towards the Dance floor.

"Let's goooo. It's Dua Lipa we can't just sit here and do nothing when we can go there and break the floor" she said all excited and jumpy.

"Of course. But I will join you there. Let me just help chipmunk" I said and nod my head towards rosie who was still siting at our booth.

They both nodded and made their way to the dance floor. I made my way to get chipmunk. I take her drink from her hand and get her a glass of water.

"Don't drink too much Rosie. You know you can't handle the hangover" I told her and smiled when she nodded her head with a peace sign of her hand.

"Let's go and dance the night away" I told her and offered my hand for her to get up.

We also made our way to the dance floor and looked around for the two kim siblings and there they were in the middle of the dance floor. Mesmerizing everyone with their looks and dancing skills.

We walked toward them and they both got more excited when they saw us coming. Jennie took Rosie's hand and spin her around when we reach them.

Chipmunks shocked reaction made me laugh and she laughed too. We joined them dancing and jumping andjust doing whatever weird things we do when we are slightly drunk.

We don't know for how long we were there but we were a lot less drunk now.

Rosie and Jennie went to the restroom. So it was only Jisso and me.

"I'll get a drink I'm too sober to match Jennie's stamina to dance" Jisoo said and made her way to the bar.

I was all alone now moving my body slightly at the beat.

As I was waiting for them, I got an unexpected and unwanted company.