76. Sue 'em all

Lisa told Jennie about what happened this morning. She also complained about Jennie's distance cousin, hospital's CEO, like a child and shared a few laughs while imitating his expressions.

They ate food that Lisa's parents bought. Marco and Chittip bid goodbye to their girls and went back to Thailand after a few hours. They had a lot in their plates since Lisa's identity was revealed. All the MB Group branches were in chaos. Especially the global headquarter in Thailand was swarmed by reports.

The Kims visited Jennie for a while. Jisoo and her father volunteered to handle all the work in their joint project for the meantime. They both know how much Jennie needs Lisa right now.

Mrs. Kim stayed with Jennie and Lisa in the hospital to help them. After lunch all 3 of them went for the therapy. Today's session was easy. A physiotherapist helped her exercise to strengthen her knee. Her right leg was swollen but she did her best to get through the slight pain from the movements.

While Lisa was busy supporting Jennie with her therapy, she received a mail from her bodyguard regarding all the details of the people who witnessed the accident.

***
LALISA MANOBAN

I opened the Email while Mrs. Kim accompanied Jennie. There were 32 people at the scene and 7 were marked red, the people who were busy taking pictures.

I read the briefing about their activities during the accident and those people are not humans. I read one of them live streaming the entire scene on Instagram. Jack also sent me the details of these 7 people.

I looked at Jennie and she was busy so I went outside the room. I don't want her to get involved in this right now.

"Hey Lis. Why did you call? You need something? Is Jennie okay? Jisoo and I will visit her for dinner." Rosie started her non stop talking as soon as she picked up the call.

"I'm sending you the names and details of 7 people along with a short briefing about their action. I want you to get the best lawyer in your firm and sue them all with the worst charges. Find out if they are involved in any other illegal activities and charge then for those too."

"Woah!! Slow down geez... Who are these people anyway?" She asked.

"They were present on the scene of accident and were too busy capturing photos or videos. I will send you the cctv footage. It will help with the case. Also one of them was doing a live show. Make his life a living hell."

"I'll get to it right away, Leave it to me. I'll make them pay for being irresponsible and heartless." Rosie said. I knew I can count on her with any of the legal related things.

"Thankyou Rosie. I'll see you at Dinner." She also bid goodbye and I went back inside only to find Jennie sleeping peacefully.

"She was tired after the therapy." Mrs. Kim said.

"Yeah... You should rest for a while too Mrs. Kim. You have been doing all the work here."

She smiled and sat down on the couch. She tapped the seat beside her for me to sit down too. "She will sleep for a while. Come and sit here." I nodded and sat on the couch too. "Jennie is so lucky to have you."

"Oh no Mrs. Kim, I'm the lucky one here."

"You don't give yourself enough credit Lisa. Do you think anyone else would take better care of her than you? Or anyone would love her as much as you do?" I was speachless. I don't know what to say.

She just smiled at me and continued, "Ji-young and I were always worried about her. She's the boldest in all of the Kim family, she would do whatever she wants. Dad, grandpa Kim, loved her so much when she was little, she took her boldness from him. He did everything he thought was right for her but she had a different mindset. They grew apart since he decided to send her to New Zealand for studies so she can join the family business one day." I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"I know that Jennie still cares about him. She would ask me every detail whenever I had a meeting with him."

"She do??" She asked. There was hope in her eyes.

"Mhmm" she hold my hand and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Lisa can you do me a favor." She asked so I nodded. How can I say no to my future mother in-law? Not like I will say no. Anyways.

"Can you be the bridge between them to get them close once again?"

"I-I will try my best." I stuttered. She was so hopeful and I don't want to break her heart if by any chance this doesn't work.

"Thankyou Lisa."

"I haven't done anything yet Mrs. Kim" I shyly said.

"I know you can do it. And stop calling me Mrs. Kim" she scrunched her nose. It reminds me of Jennie. They have some similar features. "Call me Sandara or better call me mom. Jennie calls your parents mom and dad too right." She didn't ask me to call her mom. It was like an order and I felt like I had to obey everything these Kim women want. Well not Jisoo, she's an actual crackhead. But Sandara, I mean mom, and Jennie have this affect on me. I can't say No.

*
*
*
*
*
*
AN
I had a major writers block curse this week. It sucks to get stuck at one point. The curse is lifted though.

Wish me luck for a good ending for this story🤞🏻.