21. Love? Like? Attraction?

LALISA MANOBAN

My heart jumped out of my chest when she almost got hurt. God she is so clumsy. I know from Google that she hurt her ankle a lot of times already.

I was worried sick to say the least. But I let my emotions fall freely at that moment when she was in my arms. We had an intense eye contact. What is she thinking about right now? Will she know that I have feelings for her??

Do I have feelings for her?

I should take Seulgi's offer to talk. She is more experienced in this field than me.

We were supposed to visit the caves in the island but I asked our guide to reason something and not go there. I don't want Jen - ahem anyone to get hurt.

We first went back to the Geummeolle Beach. To get lunch and rest because all of us were tired now.

Instead of the Caves we went to see the dolphins using the yacht. Everyone was excited to see them. All of us went to scuba diving too. After that we came back to Udo island.

The next location, Biyangdo, is like a mini island connected to Udo via a land bridge with its own lighthouse and pretty views out to the sea and of Udobong from afar.

It was a nice silent walk to the biyangdo. Jennie was beside me because Rosie and Jisoo ditched us again. It's like they are onto something. I saw all the pictures they took of us. And how they pushed us to get closer while posing.

We stayed silent but it was not uncomfortable. I'm actually happy to walk beside her so I can keep an eye on her. If she decides to trip again.

We reached right on time for the sunset. 

On our way back to the main island

On our way back to the main island. We were all having a light conversation. This time I was with the tops. The boys, Seulgi, Jisoo and Me. The girls were walking ahead of us having their own conversation. 

I was looking at them, Jennie in particular. "Nice view you got here buddy" I heard Bambam said loud enough to gather the attention of all the tops. I looked at him horrified, than looked at the girls if they heard something. Thank god they were far enough from us.

"Can you keep it a little low" I whisper yelled like the girls will hear me or something.

"Why??" He asked with a confused face. "We are just talking about the pictures Andrew took a while ago. Is something wrong?" He replied with a raised eyebrow waving Andrew's phone. "What did you think we are talking about Manoban?" Seulgi continued with a devilish smirk.

"Ahem Nothing" I coughed "I just want to enjoy the peace and you all are very loud" I reasoned and almost all of them believed me. Well Almost.

"I saw where or should I say who you were looking at" Seulgi whispered and I looked at her. I know she knows about my little crush on Jennie so I didn't reply and just kept walking ahead.

"Oh you're not denying what I said" she continued "That's a progress I guess?" she questioned herself "You want to talk about it?" she asked again

I just nodded my head. After a few moments later I said "Meet me at the private beach of our resort after dinner?" I asked her

She also nodded with the biggest smile on her face. "You know I'm proud of you" she removed a fake tear from the corner of her eye. "I thought you were into guys the way you acted around girls in college" 

I looked at her in disbelief. How can she think that I like boys when I have the same thing as them down there. She knows about my little secret because she walked on  me while changing once during college. I am glad they all accepted me for who I am. Our friendship only grew stronger after that day.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

The girls were all walking ahead and having their own conversation. And as obvious as it can be, they were all talking about their love life. How Chloe is so in love with Andrew. How Irene and Seulgi fell in love with each other even though they were arranged. Of course Rosie's love for food.

Next was Jennie's turn and she was about to tell her love for music when someone interrupted them.

"Lisa looks at Jennie the way Andrew looks at me" Chloe said out of nowhere without blinking an eye. Everyone's focus was on her and she smiled while explaining further. "You know when you tripped over the stone at Udobong. Lisa looked at you just the way you look at someone you love and care for" 

"Hmm I agree with Chloe. She was so worried and protective over you. I have never seen my best friend like that" Rosie said

I looked at Lisa for a quick second talking about something with the rest of the boys.

"And I can see the same look from you Jennie" Irene said while all three of them were looking at me with a warm smile on their face.

"I don't know what this is. Love, like or just attraction but I will not deny that I do feel something for her I have never felt before." They all squealed with my answer. I took a quick glance at Lisa again. She smiled when our eye met and I couldn't stop the smile that form on my face.