18(smut)

"Good morning sunshine!" Eddie yelled as he jumped on the bed, waking me up.

"Eddie, what the fuck?" I say, throwing a pillow at him.

"What the fuck, what?" he asks, throwing the pillow back at me just as I sat up.

He plopped down next to me, sitting criss-cross. "You can't sleep forever, doll. The world is too boring without you!" he whined and laughed.

I smiled, rubbing my eyes.

"We need to shower. I feel disgusting. Hiding out like this doesn't smell too good. I'm gonna call Robin and ask her to come get us," I say, putting my feet on the floor while still sitting on the bed. I reach to the bedside table where the radio sat.

"Yeah, I feel gross too," he said, lifting his arm to smell his armpit which makes his face scrunch up in disgust. "How do I turn you on smelling like this?"

"I ask myself the same thing," I laugh.

"You know, you don't stink," he says, sitting next to me.

"Yeah, right. I haven't showered in four days and have traveled through another dimension. I probably smell like ass," I scoff.

"Well, you're lucky because you don't. But I do," He gave me a proud smile.

I laugh, pressing the button to talk to Robin.

"Robin!" I drag out her name, practically whining.

"Hey, HI. Y/n, did you need something? Did something happen?" She panicked.

"Oh, no, we're good. Just wondering if you could come get us so we can shower," I look over to our overflowing laundry basket. "And our clothes?"

"You scared me for a second!" She sounded stern but laughed. "Yeah, I'll be there in a bit."

"Okay, sounds good. Bye!" I said, putting the radio back on the bedside table.

_____

Robin walks us into her house and points us to where everything is even though I've been here countless times.

"Alright, I have to get to work. Good luck, you know where everything is. Bye!" She hugged me before rushing out the door.

"Bye?" I ask just as the door closed and look at Eddie.

"Oh my god. The girl she likes is working with her today. That's why she's in a rush!" I laugh out.

"She's in a rush for pussy?" he smirked as we made out way up the stairs.

"She's in a rush for pussy," I say, confirming.

Eddie set our bags down on Robin's bed. "So, what's the plan?"

"I was thinking, I'll shower and you can throw our clothes in the wash?" I ask, gathering the last of my clean clothes to take with me into the bathroom.

"Am I allowed to join your shower? I mean, we wouldn't want to waste water, right?" He raises his hands up in defense.

"Good point. Let's save some water, Munson," I smile, patting him on the chest.

I walk into Robin's bathroom with Eddie two steps behind me.

We both brush our teeth for the first time in forever. I don't know if the strongest gum would be able to have fixed our breath at that point.

I start the shower, turning it to almost the hottest setting. I want to burn off all of the dirt and whatever else is on me.

Eddie started removing his clothes and throwing them on the floor.