50

I open my eyes with a deep breath, squinting at the blinding fluorescents in the room. I look down and see Eddie hasn't moved since he fell asleep.

"Fuck," I mumbled as I ever so slightly accidentally moved my leg. The pain moved through my entire leg. I look over to the nightstand and reach over, trying not to wake up Eddie. I grab the painkillers, looking around I notice they didn't give me any water.

"Eddie," I shook him slightly. "Eddie!" I said louder, laughing to myself a bit when he jumped. His head popped up and he looked around, squinting his eyes so hard I don't know if he can even see. He turned to me and looked as confused as ever.

"Hm? What happened?"

"Can you get me some water please?" I hold my breath and try not the cry as the pain continues to worsen. "Oh, uh, no, yeah, of course," he got up quickly and left the room.

I tried relaxing my leg but it's hard when you have a million stitches. I waited in this stupid hospital room, alone, and realize it's kinda creepy in here.

I shrug it off when Eddie enters the room with a hospital-branded jug. He walked it over and set it on the bedside table while I opened the bottle of pills. "Thank you," I smile at him.

He nodded, smiling back at me. "Need anything else?" He looked me up and down.

"Lay back down with me?" I ask, swallowing the pills. I try my hardest to ignore the pain but it's hard...you know, being in pain.

Eddie smiled as he crawled back into the small bed with me. He laid in the same position he was when he was sleeping and kissed my chest a few times, making me laugh.

"Why are you laughing," Eddie asked as I grabbed a few strands of his hair and started braiding it.

"You're kissing my chest. I don't know," I shrug. "It kinda tickles."

"You know, I think your mother hates me and or wants to kill me," I felt him chuckle.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, when I told her about your leg, she gave me a dirty look and ran to the car. Then, when we were in the car, she kept yelling at me," he laughed a little.
When we got here, she kept glaring at me in the waiting room and then asked if I was the one who did that to your leg. Then when she had to leave, she was gonna call up some aunt or uncle to stay with you, but I offered to stay and she rolled her eyes at me, told the doctors I'm staying, and left," Eddie looked up at me with a nervous smile.

"She'll come around," I laughed. "Also, fuck you for messing up my braid when you moved your fat ass head."

"Rude!" He gasped.

"Nobody told you to move. I'm trying to make your musty hair look pretty," I smiled.

"Bitch," he mumbled.

"What?!" I smacked the top of his head.

"Ow!" He rubbed the spot I hit.

"Don't call me that, cocksucker!"

"Last time I checked, you were the one sucking my dick," he mumbled again with a shrug.

"If you're gonna say something it's rude to mumble," I giggled.

"I said, last time I checked, you were the one sucking my dick," he turned his head, resting it on my chest.

"So?"

"So, that would make you the cocksucker," Eddie rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"And proudly so," I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah," he laid his head to the side.

"Titty sucker," I said.

"Hey! You can't call me that. I've never sucked on them before," he looked up at me again.

"You're titty-phobic?" I gasped dramatically.

"What? No. Boobs are cool," he looked at me in disbelief.

"I'm never showing them to you again."

"Fine. Then I won't show you my dick ever again."

"Good, then I won't have to see that ugly little dangly piece where your vagina is supposed to be. Pussy!"

"It's not little!" Eddie gasped.

"Oh," I scoffed. "It's little."

"Really? If it's so little then why do you always go," he paused, sitting up and sitting criss-cross then looking down at me. And in a higher pitched voice he goes, "Oh Eddie! I'm gonna cum-" I slapped my hand over his mouth. He laughed and moved my hand away before continuing, "Yes Eddie! Right there! Faster Eddie!" He started laughing as I suck deeper into the bed. "Please, Eddie! I want you inside of me!" He rolled his eyes back and furrowed his eyebrows. I pushed his face away, almost making him fall off the bed.

"Okay! Okay! I get it!" I laugh, covering my face with my hands.

"I win," he said proudly.

I peeked at him through my fingers.

"Let me kiss you," he said, pushing my hands away. He leaned into my face, kissing my cheek, then nose, then chin, then forehead, then all over my lips repeatedly. "Thanks, I feel fulfilled," He laughed as he backed away.

Eddie laid back down, resting his head in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and started rubbing up and down his back. "Mmm," he hummed.

"What?" I whispered.

"I love you," he whispered before kissing my neck slowly. He bit me slightly, causing me to gasp. "Calm down," he smiled before biting me again.

"Eddie, you're gonna get me in trouble if my mom sees that," I laugh. He continued to nibble and kiss my neck slowly before stopping with a final kiss.

"You're right," he mumbled. "Then she'd hate me even more," he laughed.

"She doesn't hate you," I laugh with him. "She's just stressed."

"Shit, I'd be stressed if my daughter showed up with her dirtbag boyfriend, leg all open and bleeding, and my son is missing. Your mom is a badass woman, that's for sure," he said, nuzzling his head closer to me.

"Yeah, she is a badass," I smile to myself. I turn my head to look at him and he pulls his head back to look at me.

"I really fucking love you," he smiled, admiring my face.

"I really fucking love you too," I smiled and kissed him quickly.

"I'm still surprised you actually like me. I mean, Jason had the biggest crush on you before he met Chrissy, and I was just some freak," he laughed.

"Well, I don't really like pussies," I shrugged.

"Didn't you call me a pussy like... two seconds ago?" he hiked his thumb over his shoulder.

"As a joke!"

"I know," he laughed. "Jason wouldn't get your humor. He's so... "I'm a man, you're a woman. Go to the kitchen. We fuck for me not her," you know? Basically the biggest dickhead on planet earth."

"To the tee, Munson," I laughed.

We talked for hours about little nothings until we eventually fell back asleep.

_____

Author's note: Sorry for hardly updating, I've hardly had any motivation to write tbh :)