Chapter 2

"You suck at this Wilbur" Techno laughed while hanging up his sword and removing the netherite armor.

"Well its not my fault fault your a pro at this" Wilbur mumbled, hanging up his materials aswell, as clapping along with laughing came from the side.

"Man Wil, you really do suck and fighting" Tommy teased as he raided a brow. "Oh really?" Wilbur smiled as Tommy's smiled dropped.

Within seconds Tommy was tackled to the ground, pinned to the floor with one arm behind his back. All while Wilbur held his arm with pride.

"Ah! Wilbur you prick! Get the fuck off me!" Tommy cried as Techno shook his head with a chuckle. All before Philza entered the room.

Everyone froze.

"Wil get off your brother" Phil groaned as he turned to Techno with a smile "Hello Technoblade" "Hello Phil.." "I told you Techno you can call me Dad" he smiled as Tommy punched Wilburs arm.

"Ow! You fuck!" Wilbur exclaimed, Tommy only stuck out his tongue, "You started it"

"That's enough boys!" Phil raised his voice.

There was quiet for a few moments.

"Now, I'm actually glad your all here," explained Phil "I wanna talk to you all about the party tonight"

"Oh yeah! Are Schlatt and [Y/N] gonna be there?" Wilbur questioned as Phil nodded with hum of confirmation.

"What?! No!" Techno panicked looking to Phil as if he was crazy "You can't have them here!"

"I'm telling you now this is a horrible idea!" "Techno calm down, it's okay" Phil reassured as the Piglin rolled his eyes with a huff.

How dare Philza have the AUDACITY to invite YOU of ALL PEOPLE!

Who does he think he is?!

That's right..the King of L'manburg..

Shit.

Crossing his arms Techno looked away from Phil is disappointment.

Phil looked to Wilbur and Tommy, both shocked to see this side of Techno. Motioning for the other boys to leave, Phil set a hand on Technos shoulder.

"Techno, mate I promise it's all good, I invited them, I made that choice" he smiled reassuringly, that which irked him the wrong way.

Pulling away from Phil he turned to face him with a frown.

[Word count 362]

Oooouououoouowowoo

[Future me here: I'd like to say that I do not support William Gold/Wilbur Soot in any way shape or form, this book was written summer of 2022]