Chapter 9

Both your and Techno looked to eachother with wide eyes.

You were both shocked.

You had to marry Techno??

Techno had to marry you??

Disgusting.

Clapping and cheers were heard throughout the entire crowd.

Clearing his throat, Schlatt spoke up, "We made this decision while thinking of the future of our children and the future of the places we call home"

"We encourage you all to enjoy the rest this engagement party as we the two ready for a dance" Phil spoke happily as  everyone celebrated the occasion.

Schlatt and Phil then lead you and Techno away from the party.

Technos room to be exact.

Once there you took a deep breath before smiling widely at Schlatt.

"What the FUCK?!" You yelled looked at Schlatt in rage. "I never agreed to any of  this!"

"Thats..kinda the whole point of an 'arranged marriage' but hear me out Kid" Schlatt started only to get interrupted by Technoblade.

"I refuse to hear anyone out of this! You both knew didn't you?! How long was this planned and why weren't we told!" Techno huffed an angry breath "You knew we dislike eachother! You knew we wanted nothing to do with the other yet here you are! Stabbing us in the back!"

Schlatt and Phil were quiet as they smiled slightly "This has been planned since..you two were kids" Schlatt admitted "Yet we had a rough patch through those years"

"Looking at it now we shouldn't have taught you two to..hate the other" Phil spoke as you crossed your arms.

You looked to Techno in disgust and anger. He looked at you with the same expression.

"I'm not marrying him!" You groaned as Techno rolled his eyes "Well at least we agree on something, I'm not marrying them."

Schlatt sighed.

"Well the only solution to your problem here is bonding. You two will stay here and get along whether you like it or not. That's final."

You sighed and sat on the bed. "Fine."

Techno took a seat in his chair, "Fine."

[Word count 340]