Chapter 34

It was late now, the after party had finished and you and Techno were back in his room.

Looking to your finger you eyed the rings Techno had gotten you, looking to him you spoke, "So..where did you get these?" You questioned as Techno smiled.

"I made them myself" he admitted as you looked to him wide eyes "You made them?! But how in the world did you get my ring size?" "Well..remember that day I kissed your hand? That's how"

You looked to him confused "how did you do that?" "A magician never reveals his tricks My Dear" he cooed as he placed a kiss to your head.

In response you rolled your eyes as you settled your arms on his shoulders. He smiled looking you in the eyes.

Suddenly his face went red as he cleared his throat. "So uh..about earlier?" He questioned taking a seat on the bed as you perked up.

"We're you...serious or just, playing?" "Oh I was serious, don't you remember anything from this morning?" You teased as he looked away flustered.

"..oh..yeah"

You chuckled to yourself going to the mirror as you tried to undo the zipper in the back of your outfit. "You mind lending a hand?" You questioned as Techno nodded and got up to unzip the jumpsuit.

You thanked him as you let the outfit slip down and off your body. Seconds later, Techno arms wrapped around you. His chin rested on your shoulder as he look in eyes from the mirror.

"You look very beautiful like this My Dear" he mumbled as you laughed. "Thank you Techno, but I need to get changed" you reminded as he mumbled but let go with a smile.

Carefully, you put away the attire and opened the closet to take one of Technos shirts.

"That was very rude. Stealing is a crime you know" Techno teased as he got undressed causing you to flush pink.
"What if I stole one of your shirts hm?" He questioned only putting on a pair of pajamas pants.

They were blue with pigs on them.

You smiled getting into bed as he followed suit. "You wouldn't be able to, my shirts are too small, yours however fit me just right"

He chuckled as he wrapped himself around you snuggling into you. He left just enough room to where your wings weren't be crushed.

He wanted nothing but to stay like this for the rest of time. He didn't realize that he had started to tear up.

He was so deep in thought about you.

"Techno, Dear are you alright?" You questioned as he nodded looking to you. "I just..I'm really happy to be with you My Dear, I'm glad it's you and no one else"

With that he kissed you. It was gentle but you could tell he needed it. You happily turned your body around to kiss him easier.

Pulling away Techno sighed as he smiled. "If..you'd like we could take on your offer" you responded as his eyes widened, his ears lowered in shame.

"We don't have to do that. We can take things our own pace" he reminded as you nodded with a chuckle. "Plus, we have all the time in the world to get that close" he mumbled getting comfortable.

"You are correct, however I feel bad that Kristen will have to wait so long for her grandchildren.."you joked as he looked at you with wide eyes.

"My Dear you're thinking of children this early?" "You haven't?"

Silence followed. You got him.

"You'd actually have kids with me?" He questioned as you nodded "Of course, I wouldn't mind it at all"

You both got comfortable and were on verge of sleep.

At least you were, put not for long, due to your husband.

He carefully nuzzled his snout to your neck, leaving small kisses. "Techno go to bed" you giggled as his scruff of fur tickled. "I will..after.." he carefully bit down causing you to gasp and flush red. After a few minutes he pulled away and chuckled looking at the bruise he left behind.

"Goodnight My Dear" he cooed as you flicked his snout before you both had fallen into a slumber.

[Word count 709]

The outline ended at Techno helping the reader take off their outfit. The rest I was like...yeah..that works.

I plan for there to be a small Heartbreak in like 3 chapters but you didn't