Chapter 4

Looking up from the book you were reading, you saw Schlatt standing in your door way.

"Hey Kid, so I need to tell you about tonight" he spoke as you set the book down next to you. "Okay? Shoot at it"

"So we're attending a party tonight, I need you to dress decent since we'll be in public" he chuckled "Believe me I'm not to big on the suits either"

You smiled looking to your father who was indeed in shorts and a hoodie. It was no secret around your castle that everyone dresses comfortable.

You never dresses up unless you were out in public of the kingdom of Mantopia. Otherwise you all just dressed how you wanted.

"How long will it be?" You questioned as he looked at his watch, "Pretty much the rest of the night, we're leaving in about an hour"

Shrugging you stood up and stretched.

"I should probably mention this part in in L'manburg" Schlatt cleared his throat "Techno will be there too..I think-" "I'm not gonna interact with him" you scoffed as you pulled your outfit out of your closet.

Why would you talk to him now? You've hated him since you knew what hate was. That's how it's always been. Techno was the bad guy, that what Schlatt taught you growing up. He was the competition. The enemy. You're not gonna be nice!

"Just give it a chance, for us?" Schlatt pleaded as you huffed, "I'll think about it." "Thank you" Schlatt smiled as he left the room to go get ready.

Once you were changed and ready to go, Quackity knocked on the door. "Come in" you called as he walked in.

"Schlatt told me about the disagreement you two had" he chuckled "Look I'm not saying you have to be around Techno, but at least give the party a chance and maybe slowly start from there to him"

You thought about it for a second before nodding. "Alright, I guess it can't be that bad" you shrugged as Quackity hugged you with a smile.

"Thank you sweetie, now let's get going, we're gonna be late" he smiled as you two walked out the castle and into the car.

[Word count 368]

Aaaaaaaaaa

Balls

I feel like this isn't good

I think I need to stop going off the notes I wrote and leave it up to my brain

The notes make it harder personally