Chapter 53

A few months had passed, and everything was going well, You and Techno hosted a party/ceremony to introduce your children as part of the family.

With the permission of both of them that is.

As of the present, you and Techno were knocked out, you laying on your stomach, wings slightly streched. Techno on his back one arm somehow off the bed as the other was across his chest, he was snoring away.

A sound you had grown used to over the years.

You were both in a deep sleep.

So deep neither heard the door open.

Before anyone knew it You and Techno were jolted awake by Artemis jumping on the bed.

"Get up! Get up!" She giggled as Techno groggily rubbed his eyes as you mumbled into the pillow.

"It's your turn Techno" you remind as he nodded with a yawn. "Alright, come up little miss, back to bed" he chuckled starting to get up before she sat on the bed.

"No, I don't wanna go back" she frowned as you stretched and turned to your side, "Did you have a nightmare sweetheart?" You earned a nod in response.

"Would you like to sleep with us tonight?" You asked as she nodded sheepishly. Techno smiled as motioned her to come up, she happily did.

Once she was settled in, there was a soft knock on the door as you chuckled, "It's open Sweetie" you called as Hephaestus walked in with a pink face.

"Come on kid, hop in" Techno chuckled as your son smiled and climbed in bed aswell.

The arrangement of the bed went, Techno, Artemis, Hephaestus, You.

You smiled going back on your stomach as you yawned.

The next morning arrived with both of your children jumping on the bed.

You and Techno jolted away at the suddenly moment, the sound of laughter faded in after a few moments.

Techno smiled as he grabbed Artemis as pulled he into a hug causing her to laugh and squeal.

Hephaestus looked to you in horror as you proceeded to follow suit, ending up with him in your arms.

"Noo! Papa! Let me go!" Artemis squealed as Techno hummed "Hmm..I don't think I will" he smirked blowing raspberries on her belly.

You on the other hand, held Hephaestus in your arms, running your fingers though his hair.

He looked up to you with a smile.

As you were messing with his hair you stopped upon feeling too bumps on his head.

You looked to his curiously as you ran your fingers over the bumps again, "Hephaestus, perhaps, could you be part Ram?" You questioned as he perked up.

"Um..I don't know," he shrugged "Why do you ask?" "It's seem to me that you gave some horns growing in" you smiled as his eyes widened.

"Don't worry though, your grandfather will be thrilled to hear there's another ram in the family" you smiled as Hephaestus softly smiled looking to his sister.

"You think she's also a hybrid or.." "There's no telling at this age honestly, but even if she's just human we'll still love her" you spoke as he rested his head on you.

"When did you get your wings?" He questioned as you thought about it, "I think when I was around your age I believe I was fifteen when they emerged I believe they were fully finished around sixteen-seventeen"

You earned a hum is response as your son yawned because resting his eyes. Looking over you saw Technoblade had gotten Artemis to also fall back asleep.

Technoblade look to you with a soft smile,"I'd offer you a morning drink My Dear but.." he looked down to the child in his arms.

You leaned over and kissed his lips softly "If anything Technoblade, I'd like to go back to sleep" "Oh thank gods" he spoke before laying back down, causing you to laugh before laying back down aswell.

You both carefully put the children in the middle before falling back into a deep sleep.

[Word count 670]
Balls
Big ones
<3

This is kinda my rendition/vision/interpretation of Hephaestus and Artemis:

Also giving Hephaestus a peanut allergy is the funniest thing I've done in this book