Chapter 23

"Techno I need to pee.." you mumbled as he whined "but we haven't seen eachother at all this week because of stupid planning and stupid preparations.."

"I understand that but if you don't let me go I'll piss myself then this won't be as enjoyable.

The weeks had gone by and there was now a few days left until the wedding. It was Monday.

The wedding is Saturday.

You felt nervous until you were pulled out your thoughts from Techno bringing you closer to him.

"Techno! Please" you frowned as he huffed letting you go so you were able to get up and use the bathroom.

Coming back out after doing your business you look to Techno who seemed to be in thought.

"If you think too hard you'll turn into bacon" you chuckled as Techno looked at you and shook his head.

"You know, it's been a month..we've been 'together' a full month now" he looked to you as your eyes widened "Really? Only a month? It feels longer than that.." you frowned as he chuckled.

"Are you sure you still wanna do this? I mean we could try to cancel the wedding if your uncomfortable.." Techno responded as you raised a brow "Do you wanna cancel it?" You questioned as he sat up in shock.

"What? No!-" He stopped "I mean, not really, I have no reason to"

"If that's the case, why do you suggest it every now and then?" sighing Techno mumbled under his breath, "I just..I don't know I feel like I'm not good enough for someone like you"

"What do you mean? Because your a piglin? Techno none of that matters to me!" You expressed taking a seat next to him as he wrapped his arms around you.

You hugged him back as he hid his face in your side. He was afraid to admit he'd started to tear up.

"Technoblade." You spoke as he looked up as wiped his eyes with his sleeve "I want you to know this right now, you being a piglin means nothing, you're just as normal as any human! Plus I like you how you are, without your piglin self I wouldn't be able to mess with your snout and ears, and tusks" you smiled as he chuckled slightly.

"What about yourself makes you think you're going destroy my life from being a piglin?" You questioned as he sighed "I guess I just don't want you to be judged based off me. I know Schlatt and Quackity are a goat and avian but it's different, their hybrids like you and I'm me hundred percent piglin" he frowned.

"More like fifty percent piglin" you remarked as he looked at you confused "What?" "In my humble and correct opinion, you are half piglin and the other half is a big teddy bear" you smiled as he laughed.

"Can I kiss you?" You questioned as he nodded, you smiled kissing his lips as he returned the kiss with a laugh.

"Now, you promised me that we'd see the garden!" you exclaimed getting up and looking out the window only to stop.

There in the yard, stood a malnourished Polar Bear.

You gasped and quick put on your shoes, "Techno come on, quickly." You spoke not giving your fiance a chance to respond before you were out the door.

Techno was confused yet you seemed worried so he followed through slipping on his boots and making his way outside.

[Word count 579]

This originally was supposed to be a full chapter but I spit it into two part for the next chapter and cliff hangers 👴🏻

Balls <3