Chapter 46

"WAIT SO YOU'VE BEEN ABLE TO FLY THIS ENTIRE TIME?!" Tommy exclaimed as he looked up to you as chuckled landing softly on the ground.

"Yup and today I'll be teaching you to fly" your wings flapped as you looked to Tommy with a smile. "Tommy smiled too, he hadn't really been taught because he was scared when he 2as younger.

"So what type of wings do you have, you asked me but I never asked you" Tommy questioned as he stood up from his seat.

"Well obviously duck but specifically a Ruddy shelduck, not sure why but makes sense I guess since my father has the wings of a Paradise shelduck" you shrugged as he nodded.

"So first thing, expand your wings out" you explained as Tommy did so, "Now just so small flaps so you get the feel of it" you continued as you used your wings as an example.

He watched carefully as he followed along, "Now, do you wanna do this in the way of, I hold you up then let go, or do you wanna try the over the hill?"

"You holding me" Tommy responded quickly "That way I know you'll be there to catch me if I fail" he chuckled as you smiled.

As this lesson was going, Techno and Wilbur were watching from the garden without you or Tommy knowing.

It really was a coincidence, Techno had gone out to read a book under a tree, Wilbur had gone to play his guitar. So, Wilbur played softly as his brother read.

The attention of the two was only made clear when they heard Tommy scream in panic.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT I DONT WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE!" Tommy's panicked as you smiled softly. "Tommy, take a deep breath, I won't let go of you until you feel safe enough" you reassured as you held onto your brother in law.

"You need to move your wings if your going to fly" you chuckled as Tommy took a deep breath and flapped his wings. He kept his breath steady as he looked to you.

You were next to him. He thought nothing of it until he took a double take and realized he was hovering on his own.

He laughed in suprise and shock as hi looked to you, then the ground then his wings. "Holy shit..I did it!" He exclaimed as you smiled clapping your hands. "Now let's move around somewhere" you suggested as Tommy nodded happily as he turned to see his brothers.

"OH! To Wil and Techno!" He smiled as you turned curiously to see the two who were now embarrassed they'd been caught watching the lesson take place.

"I think that's a great idea, you can brag to them" you grinned as Tommy smiled as he looked to you for further instructions.

"Take my hand if I'll make you feel better" you smiled as he did, "Now you just directed yourself" you explained as he did so.

He laughed happily as he let go of your hand and flew over to his brothers, he even landed safely on his own.

You were quick to follow, and landed next to Techno just in time to here Tommy bragging to Wilbur about how he could fly and Wilbur couldn't.

You turned to Techno and kissed his head, "Hi Hun" you smiled as he chuckled standing up to kiss your cheek, "Hello My Dear"

[Word count 570]

Tehehehehehehe

Big ball