Chapter 3

"Out of all people Phil! Why them?!" Techno huffed as Phil stayed calm within the matter.

"Techno calm down, it's notbrhe end of the world" Phil spoke "Your letting the ENEMY in our home! How do you know they won't turn on you!" argued Techno as Phil cleared his throat.

"Schlatt and I have made peace, we settled aside the difference and decided to be neutral" Phil explained as Techno looked to him "Why wasn't I told anything! You know exactly how I feel about them.."

"Some things Techno, are for me to know, I understand you wanna be within the loop but sometimes it's not possible" Phil smiled as Techno sighed and nodded.

Opening his arms, Phil wrapped them around Techno in a hug as Techno returned it.

"Now I want you boy to get to your rooms and start getting ready for tonight! I'm really excited to host this party" Phil chuckled excited as he left the room to go meet with his wife.

The room was quiet as the three sons stood around.

"Sooo..Techno" Wilbur cooed "What with this things with you and [Y/N], you've never interacted yet you hate her guts" "I'd prefer not to be associated with them, let alone Schlatt."

"Someone's in loooove" Wilbur teased with a laugh as Techno frowned, annoyed with his brother.

"Forget lovers! Tubbo and Ranboo will be here!" Tommy announced excited as he made his way to his room to freshen up and get ready.

As Techno made his way to his room, Wilbur continued to tease him, fake kissing noises, fake and exaggerated moans. One in his room Techno shut the door in his brother's face.

Locking the door.

Sitting on his bed Technoblade groaned. He wasn't gonna go to this party. He has no reason to anyways.

He would say here. Comfortable in his bed until tomorrow.

[Word count 313]

Balls