Chapter 27

"Shouldn't he sleep in his own room" Techno questioned as Steve hopped on the bed snuggling up by your feet.

"His room is being made, for now he stays with us" you reminded as Techno sighed getting into bed before spooning you.

He rested his chin at your shoulder and smirked. "My Dear I do think I should get a thank you for letting you keep Steve" he spoke as you quickly turned your head to him in shock.

"Techno! Not while Steve's here, and besides we had that discussion" you responded as Techno nuzzled his snout into your neck.

He looked to Steve who was knocked out, he was having the best sleep of his life.

"He's asleep, besides I'd like to test the waters with you" he mumbled as you whined from the slow movement of his snout in your neck.

"Can I kiss you Dear?" He questioned as you nodded "Ye...Yeah..please"

He carefully brought his lips to yours as he chuckled. He gave you multiple small kisses, resulting in you turning to you back, as his hand resting to you hips.

Carefully his kisses left your lips and went to your cheek. Then to your jaw.

Then, to your neck.

You breathed shuddered as Techno carefully put himself over top of you. Your hands instantly holding his shoulders.

The kisses started soft, but now they were getting more territorial.

"You alright Dear? Should I stop?" He questioned as you looked to him with a suprised look.

"I didn't know you had such an effect on me" you breathed as he chuckled going back to your neck.

This time he bite down causing you jolt up and your hips to slightly rise up. In response to this, Techno used his hand to hold them down.

"Fuck Techno.." you mumbled as he pulled away with a smile as he traced the mark with his finger.

"You're mine now Princess" he laughed as you rolled your eyes but smiled when seeing Technos goofy grin.

He was proud of himself as he wasn't apologizing for it.

"You definitely are a charmer, I'll have to keep my eyes on you" you jokes as you kissed his cheek before you both connected foreheads.

Before another word was spoken, the door opened as you froze and Technos head quickly turned in the doors direction.

The door was quickly shut without a word. Techno quickly got up and put on his robe. "Shit, I'll be back" he frowned leaving the room causing you to giggle at the situation.

"Tommy wait!" Techno called as Tommy stopped slowly turning around, his face was a mix of traumatized and disgust.

"Tommy I promise it's not what it looks like" Techno attempted to explain as Tommy shook his head "Yknow if your gonna fuck at least lock the door" he snapped as Technos ears lowered.

"What did you need anyways? You didn't knock" Techno questioned crossing his arms.

Tommy's face went white "I uh..I just" "Tommy tell me." "Fine! I was gonna leave a gift for the polar bear but it seems you and [Y/N] were more busy with other things"

The tiny squabble went on for a few more minutes before Techno and Tommy came to an agreement.

Tommy would give the gift tomorrow but had to knock and Techno would start locking the door.

Walking back to the room Techno mumbled to himself as he locked to room door.

His thoughts were interrupted but your giggling.

"Dear are you still laughing over that?" He questioned as you nodded with a chuckle.

"You have to admit it's funny!" You smiled as Techno took off his robe, getting back into bed to cuddle you.

"The first time we decide to go a bit further your brother walks in" the chuckles continued for a few moments before you'd finally calmed down.

"We're you uncomfortable at all during that?" Techno questioned concerned as you shook your head with a smile. "If anything I was very comfortable, you know how to rile someone up that's for sure" you teased as his face went red.

"..Rile you up..?" Techno questioned carefully as you nodded "Indeed"

"Dear there's more I can do but I think that's better of being saved for the future" Techno laughed as you agreed.

"I don't mind treatment you gave today but I think it should be saved aswell, it'll be hard to cover up the impression you left" you pointed out.

Techno smiled pulling you closer as he took a deep breath.

"Anything for you My Dear"

[Word count 762]

Wiwowowowkwkwkwkwkwkdfjfkf

Balls <3