Chapter 6

Looking out the window you thought to yourself. Many things really.

Looking to Schlatt and Quackity, you saw them laughing away at whatever conversation they were having.

Could you have that type of conversation with Techno? No way!

But..maybe?

Maybe.

Fuck it. You were gonna become the bigger person in this situation. You'll just have to come to terms with the fact you have to interact with Techno.

It was just for one night too. It was harmless. No harm at all.

"I've decided to come to terms with Techno" you spoke looking out the window again as Quackity smiled happily.

"We both appreciated this coming from you" Quackity smiled "I know you don't consider him an ally but it's good you're giving him a chance"

You nodded as you slightly cringed.

Give Technoblade a chance?! Ha! Yeah right!

You would never do something so stupid.

However you could pretend.

For your parents sake.

Your eyes widened apon seeing the Kingdom of L'manburg. It was nothing like you've heard.

It was...amazing..very...beautiful.

You always heard it was a run down and destroyed.

Looking around you did notice construction. That could explain it.

The car stopped as you looked to the castle. Stepping out you froze looking towards the castle.

You were regretting everything at this moment.

"Do I really have to do this?" You whined to Schlatt as he laughed and took your arm dragging you in the castle and to the party room.

"Absolutely Kid" he responded as you grumbled to yourself.

"Why don't you talk to some of the others? We'll be with Phil and Kristen up there if you need us" Quackity pointed out as you looked up seeing the royal family of L'manburg.

Philza, Kristen, Technoblade, Wilbur and Tommy.

You looked away and make your way to a secluded area of the room.

You had a bad feeling about tonight.

Looking up you saw the one thing you absolutely dreaded.

Technoblade was walking towards you.

[Word count 332]

Tehehehehebebe