Chapter 37

"I guess..I don't see why not" you responded with a red face as Techno cleared his throat with a very red face.

He had asked to join you in the shower.

At first you were nervous to accept since it's only been a full month since you've been married but you could trust him. You were comfortable being vulnerable with him.

Not that vulnerable however.

You walked in the bathroom with your clothes as did Techno, after you both set the clothes for the day down it went very awkward.

You both kinda stood there. Nervous.

"We're such a mess" Techno groaned with a chuckle as you agreed, however you took the first move and removed your shirt. Techno nervously removed him.

He felt so embarrassed even though you've seen him without a shirt before.

"Are you afraid I'll judge you Techno?" You questioned softly as you finished getting undressed while pushing all the insecurities down in the back ofnyour mind.

Technos face was practically burning at the sight of you, he kept himself composed though, he cleared his throat as his voice squeaked out "Im more worried about making the wrong move.."

You laughed as you turned on the shower, testing the water. "Well when you get over yourself, feel free to join me Love" stepping into the shower you sighed feeling the very nice water hit you body.

Techno took a deep breath before getting undressed fully and carefully stepping into the shower.

He looked to you as you smiled to him.

The shower was quiet. You both were fine with that.

This was a new type of trust and you both were gonna do what you could to keep the other comfy.

You took a glance at Techno before quickly looking away with a giggle and red face.

This confused Techno as he raised a brow and looked to you in confusion.

"What are you giggling at?" He questioned as you bursted out into full set of laughter

You only managed to squeak out the words "I'm so sorry"

Techno was more than confused until you had finally calmed down.

Taking a deep breath you looked Techno in the eyes. Trying to keep a straight face.

"Wanna explain that laughing fit?" Techno questioned as you giggled "Techno you seem to forget I'm very immature, all I'll say is it took me by suprise with..how big you are"

His face went red as he looked away. "No! Techno don't be embarrassed I'm sorry!" You panicked as he looked to you with a smirk. This caught you off guard as he went to your ear whispered something causing your face to burn red.

He chuckled. "Us piglins are bigger than you think My Dear, rougher too if that's what your into" he shrugged as you giggled.

-

"Well what does Steve think about this?" You crossed your arms as Steve huffed to Wilbur. He had eaten the last of the blueberries.

"I'm very sorry Steve" Wilbur apologize with a chuckle "How about some Strawberries to make up for it?"

Steve smiled and made a noise in agreement as Wilbur laughed, washing the Strawberries.

"Hey uh, [Y/N], Dear?" Techno called peaking around the corner, "Hm?" You turned to him as he motioned you towards him.

You excused yourself and made you way to Techno. "I um..I know we're technically married and everything but..I uh..wanna take you on a date" he whispered as you perked up with a chuckle.

"That sounds very nice, I'll meet you in the garden at eight then" you smiled turning back, your wings were doing a a little flappyand walking over to Steve who was currently begging Wilbur for more fruits.

Techno's tail was swaying quickly as he happily made his way to the bedroom gathering everything he needed to prepare for this date.

He was gonna do everything he could to make the moment memorable.

He was really excited.

[Word count 659]

:D