Chapter 15

You sat nervously next to Techno as Phil and Kristen sat across from the two of you.

"So as you both should know, the wedding is a month from now, and we have everything covered, all we need from you is theme, colors...cake flavor.." Kristen smiled as you looked to Techno as he looked to you.

"Is a month really necessary? Shouldn't we have more time?" You questioned as  Phil shook is head "We really wanted to try but the longest we can give is a month"

"We figured we give you both the longest so you can still get to know eachother better" Kristen responded.

You smiled slightly as you appreciated the consideration they both put in.

"Speaking on what we need.." Phil turned to Techno and pointed to his sternly "You." Technos eyes widened as his face dropped "You need to get a ring" Phil spoke as Techno let out the breath he didn't know he was holding.

His face flushed as he chuckled "I have that handled no worries Phil" this cause you to look to him in shock.

He side eyed you with a smile and look back to his parents.

-

"Absolutely not Princess" Techno chuckled as you groaned in annoyance "You can just tell me that you have a ring for me and NOT let me see it" you frowned as he opened the room door for you.

You huffed rolling your eyes as Techno laughed coming up to you. He smiled to as he ruffled your hair before he made his way to the mini library tonthe side of his room.

You watched was he picked up a book and continued from where he left off.

You oddly enjoyed the sight as you felt your cheeks grow warm.

Maybe Technoblade wasn't so bad.

Looking up Techno made eye contact with you and raised a brow "I can feel you staring at me Dear, it's unsettling" he laughed with a wink as he went backnto his book with a smirk.

You looked away and giggled to yourself.

Yeah.

'This won't be so bad' you thought.

'I can do this' Techno smiled as he thought those words to himself.

[Word count 365]

Wksn d hfbejsndnsbsbdbd

You