Chapter 22

"You're..um.." your face flushed red as Techno carefully held your hips. He smiled looking to you with loving eyes.

"I hate that I'm falling in love with you" he mumbled as you set your hands to his shoulders. 

He shifted his right hand to rest on your cheek.

"We do need to talk however" he spoke as you sighed as he pulled himself away from you.

He was reluctant to do so but he had to.

Sitting on the bed Techno patted the spot next to him. You took the spot between his legs though. You rested your back against his chest as he chuckled and started to mess with your hair.

"I think I know what this conversation is about" you admitted as he raised a brow, "Is that so?" He questioned as you nodded "Is it boundary related?" You questioned as Techno nodded.

"Yeah I guess it'd be considered so, aswell as future talk and intentions" Techno smiled to you as you looked back to him.

Turning around you faced the piglin and criss-crossed your legs as Techno copied you.

"Copycat." You said as Techno raised a brow before pushing you off the bed.

You dramatically flopped on the floor. "You've killed me Techno, this is tragic" you spoke as he laughed and helped you back up.

You looked to him as he cleared his throat.

"I think the main thing I wanna touch on is intentions and the future, I think overall boundaries are understood"

"So what intentions are you exactly specified here? That could be anything really, like intentions with me? The relationship? As a husband?"  You questioned as he nodded "All of those combined"

"I think the main intention goes with boundaries aswell but, I don't plan to take things sexual, at least..not now, maybe it never will go that way, but that's going to be your decision to make in the end"

You perked up in suprise as he looked at you seriously. "Wait really?" You questioned as he nodded "This relationship is fifty-fifty" he reminded as you smiled.

"If that's the case I'd rather wait for that, I'm not sure in that comfortable with the subject at this time, it's nothing against you I promise!" You agreed as he smiled to you.

"I also should say I will never take advantage of you in any form, I feel like this should be said in general" he spoke "Oh! Also if I overstep anything please tell me so I know what not to do and what to look out for"

You nodded as you both continued the conversation.

Overall the results were along the lines of

Techno
Yes (Green):
•Kisses
•Hugs
•Physical affection (Cuddling, Hand holding, etc)
•Petnames/Nicknames
Eh (Yellow)
•Tail being messes with
•Touches below the torso
•Name calling
•Excessive Flirting
No (Red)
•Sexual relations/acts

That was all he could think of at the moment.

For you however it was slightly different

You
Yes (Green)
•Kisses
•Hugs
•Romantic/Physical Affection
•Being Tickled/Messed with
Eh(Yellow)
•Very tight embraces
•Making out (Unsure about it)
•Chest and ass being touched
•Sexual touches
No(Red)
•Sexual relations
•Being pinned down
•Wings being pulled 

Those were the main ones you had both discussed.

"So now that's that out the way, I say we settle in" Techno yawned as he layer back on the bed.

"I agree, plus we have the whole day to ourselves tomorrow so we can just sit around" you reminded as he smiled.

"I'm excited to spend my dad with you my dear, I wanna show you around some outside, I know you like gardening so I figured I'll show you that tomorrow" Techno smiled as you gasped in excitement.

"Is it a flower garden or a food garden? Is it both? What's in the garden?" You questioned intrigued as he chuckled "You'll have to figure that out in th3 morning my dear" he spoke as he laid back with his arms behind his head.

You hated suspense. Techno however seemed to love teasing you with it.

"Techno.." you frowned laying next to him. "It's a surprise my dear! I want you to experience it for yourself"

You groaned dramatically as youbrested your head on Technos chest.

He placed a kiss to your head as smiled.
"Goodnight my Dear"

"Goodnight love" you responded

He smiled and fell asleep feeling accomplished and happy.

[Word count 735]

Tehehehejejejejejejejeeehehehehe