8

You're now in class, waiting for Seulgi and Sunmi to walk in. It's two days after the last bad date with Felix.

You have your laptop open in front of you as you wait for the lecture to start.

While opening your notes for class, you feel a pair of eyes staring at you. Glancing up, you look around to identify who's looking at you.

You see a guy staring over at you. He smiles when you make eye contact with him. You grin before looking back at your laptop, not in the mood to converse with anyone.

"Hi." You hear, causing you to take a deep breath, already annoyed that the man now wants to speak to you. You lick your lips for a moment before looking up at the man.

"Hi." You say before looking back at your laptop.

Next thing you know, he's now sitting next to you where Seulgi normally sits.

"So, what's your major?" he questions.

"Architecture." You state. "You?" you say, clearly uninterested in a conversation with this man.

"I'm studying finance." He states. "You're very pretty. Why haven't I seen you in my classes before until now?"

"I'm always with my friends, so it could be that." You state before going to type on your laptop to set up the notes for today's lesson. He smiles over at you before shrugging.

"Possibly. I'm Carson." He states. You look over at him and nod. "What's your name?"

"Y/N." you say before looking over at the entrance to the lecture hall. Seulgi and Sunmi are walking into the room. "My friends are here, so could you please move for them?" you ask.

The man looks over before shaking his head, smiling.

"Not until I get your number." He states. This causes you to immediately roll your eyes before you write down a fake number.

"You're in my seat. Move." Seulgi bluntly states.

"Okay, jeez. Sorry. I was getting Y/N's number." Seulgi arches an eyebrow before looking over at you. Once he's getting up, you mouth the word 'fake' so she knows you didn't actually give him your number. "I'll text you later, Y/N. Maybe we can meet at my dorm later and have some fun." He smirks down at you.

This causes you to let out an annoyed sigh. Seulgi immediately laughs.

"You're a pig." Sunmi states, shooing him away as he walks away. Sunmi and Seulgi sit next to you.

"He's disgusting." Seulgi states. "I'm relieved that you gave him a fake number." She whispers to you to make sure he doesn't feel.

"Yep, saves you from another bad date." Sunmi states.

"Eh, I'd still count that as a bad date." Seulgi sasses. "I mean, you didn't go on a date with him but still, you had to tolerate being annoyed for however long he was talking to you for."

You let out a soft laugh. Shaking your head, you look back down at your laptop.

"Hey Seulgi, hey Sunmi, hey Y/N." you hear someone greet.

"Hey, Lucas." Seulgi greets, causing you to snap your head up in his direction.

"Hi." You say. He gives you a quick smile before making his way towards his friend group. You watch as he walks over there before letting out a soft sigh.