26

You look over at Taehyung as he walks towards the front door of the large home. Biting onto your lower lip, you find yourself now getting nervous as you realize that you're going to be meeting the rest of his friends for the first time.

As he steps into the front door of the home, he holds his hand back to you. You take a deep breath before gently placing your hand in his.

He immediately encloses his hand around yours, holding it gently. He glances back at you, giving you a reassuring grin before the two of you make your way into the area where all of the people are.

Upon getting into the room, you see multiple people looking in your direction. You immediately feel your stomach dropping as you grow nervous.

Taehyung gently squeezes your hand in his before he then steps towards a group of six men standing there. You look at the six men standing there. You immediately recognize Jimin as he stands there. He waves in your direction, which causes the other five men to look at you.

One has dark, black hair covering his forehead. When he smiles, his front teeth resemble bunny teeth. He's dressed in a black dress shirt, black slacks, and a pair of black dress shoes. His sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, revealing one arm that has tattoos covering every inch of his skin.

One has light brown hair that's slicked back, revealing his forehead. He's wearing a purple dress shirt along with black slacks. You notice that he has his darker purple jacket hanging from his shoulder. He smiles in your direction and you can't help but notice how his smile resembles sunshine. You feel a sense of relief at how kind and welcoming he looks. His eyes slightly squint as he smiles in your direction.

The next man you notice has gray hair. It's slicked back, revealing his small forehead. As he smiles at you, you notice the dimples on his face. His eyes also squint as he smiles over at you. He's dressed in a dark gray suit with a red tie.

The fourth man is one who looks familiar to you. You think Taehyung has mentioned this friend to you... Yoongi, was it?

His hair is dark black and covering his forehead. He's wearing a white dress shirt with tan slacks and black dress shoes. He gives you a small grin before nodding his head in the direction of Taehyung.

The last man has plump lips resembling Jimin's. He has light blonde hair. He's wearing a light pink dress shirt and black pants. He holds his hand up, waving in your direction.

Once you and Taehyung are now standing directly in front of these men, Taehyung gestures towards you.

"Hey guys, this is Y/N, my new girlfriend." He states. The boys lift their eyebrows before looking over at you.

"Really?" the one with gray hair questions. "Well, it's very nice to meet you. I'm Namjoon. What's your name?" he questions.

"I'm Y/N." you state while giving a friendly smile.

"I'm Jungkook." The man with black hair wearing all black answers.

"I'm Yoongi." Ah, so you were right about the one you thought was Yoongi.

"I'm Seokjin." The one with plump lips similar to Jimin states.

"I'm Hoseok, it's really nice to finally meet the girl Tae-Tae's been talking about for weeks now." Hoseok states while smiling eagerly at you. He then steps towards you, causing you to widen your eyes. "You don't mind hugs, do you?" you shake your head as he asks this before hugging him back as he gives you a friendly embrace.