33

You stare over at the other side of the table before looking on your phone to double check with Seulgi.

The only way you know that Taehyung is going to show up is if you're in danger of being on a bad date.

So, Seulgi, being the sweetheart that she is, set you up with her shittiest ex-boyfriend in order to help you out.

"Yo." You hear and immediately want to gag. Sighing, you look up and see the one and only Justin. He smiles down at you. You merely nod your head to acknowledge him before placing your phone back into your pocket.

"Hi." You say.

"So, Seulgi said you wanted to go on a date with me." he says while smirking. You merely roll your eyes. "Didn't think you'd be the one to break the 'chicks before dicks' rule... always thought it'd be Sunmi but good enough." He says. You sigh before shaking your head.

"Yeah." He then begins immediately getting the large loaf of bread.

"So, what did Seulgi tell you about me? I'm sure she probably talks a lot of shit about me to you and Sunmi." He cuts a large piece of bread for himself. "But did she tell you about how one time, during sex, she-"

"Whoa there." You hold your hands up to silence him. "Not interested in hearing anything about you two having sex. We are on a date." You say.

"But it was so-"

"I don't care." You say while watching him cut more pieces of bread from the large loaf. As he spreads butter on each piece he cuts off and continues to talk to you, he doesn't leave any left for you.

This causes you to arch an eyebrow while staring over at him. He then shoves multiple pieces of the bread into his mouth at once, not even noticing the look you're giving him.

After a few seconds of silence, he then looks up at you.

"Oh shit, my bad. Did you want some?" he questions before holding up a piece of bread that he had already put butter on. You then eye the piece of bread before noticing that his fingernails have some dirty, black gunk underneath them.

You try your best not to gag and instead shake your head quickly.

"I'm good." You state. He then shrugs before shoving the piece into his mouth. You physically cringe before clearing your throat and gulping to avoid throwing up.

The waiter then comes over and takes your orders. He then shoos the waiter away from the table once the waiter gets your orders, causing the waiter to narrow his eyes at the man.

You give the waiter an apologetic smile while mouthing the words 'I'm sorry.'

"So," he says with his mouth full. You look over at him and place your hand over your mouth as you see the half chewed, half un-chewed food in his mouth while he speaks. "Tell me about yourself, Y/N. We never really got to hang out or talk at all."

Disgusting.

Perfect.

Taehyung's bound to show up after you tell him about all of the disgusting stuff that Justin is doing right now.

"Well, I've been studying architecture. I graduate in about three semesters." You state while looking down at your phone to check the time.

"What do you like?" he questions while continuing to stuff his face full of food. You glance up before furrowing your eyebrows as you immediately shake your head.