59

You let out a soft laugh as Seulgi teases Yoongi as he eats. He merely continues eating, occasionally looking over at her.

"Why are you eating your lobster like that?" she questions, pointing towards his arms. His arms are stretched out to avoid any lobster shells or juices to get on his face. He shrugs his shoulders as she asks this.

"You and Seokjin ask me the same question and I never have an answer to it." He says before stuffing some of the lobster meat into his mouth. You laugh as Seulgi begins mimicking him. He merely nudges her before gently grabbing her wrist to get her to stop. "Hey now, don't push it."

"Oh?" she questions before a cat-like grin finds its way across her face. "Why shouldn't I push it, hm? You wouldn't do anything about it." She teasingly pushes his buttons. He merely glances up at you before setting his lobster back onto his plate. He then leans in, whispering something into her ear.

Whatever he's whispering, you don't want to hear it. You're thankful that Yoongi had the decency to not say it out loud in front of you knowing that you're waiting for Taehyung now that he's called you to let you know he's on his way.

Seulgi's grin widens as Yoongi keeps whispering. You can see her fidgeting in her seat, insinuating that whatever he's whispering is sexual.

"Hey," you hear a soft whisper in your ear. You look up and see Taehyung with a wide smile on his face as he stares down at you. You smile softly as you look up at him. Scooting over in the booth, you make room for him as he takes a seat next to you.

Yoongi pulls away from Seulgi's ear to greet Taehyung while Seulgi merely waves at him, speechless from whatever Yoongi told her. Taehyung calls over the waiter and orders his food before he then looks over at you.

"I got you something." He states before pulling out a bouquet of roses. You smile softly down at the flowers before leaning in and giving him a kiss on his cheek. He smiles widely.

"Thank you, that's very sweet." You say while smiling down at the flowers and taking a whiff of them. He then glances up at Yoongi, who has an eyebrow arched. He's given a thumbs up by Taehyung before Yoongi nods his head and then goes back to eating his lobster.

Taehyung lean in and presses his lips gently onto your temple as you gently place the flowers next to you in the booth. You then take a bite of your food and offer him some. He gladly obliges and takes a bite of it, letting out a soft 'mmm' before licking his lips.

"Baby?" he questions. You nod your head.

"Hm?" you question.

"I was at the hospital. I figured I should let you know, I saw my ex-girlfriend." You look up at him as he says this before nodding your head.

"The one who got in the accident?" he nods. "How'd it go?" you ask.

"I apologized to her and she actually appreciated me apologizing." He states. You nod your head and smile softly.

"That's good." You say before taking another bite of your food. "So, now that you apologized, were you able to see how her physical therapy is going?"

"Yeah, she said she can walk a little bit now." He states. "She mentioned she wants to meet you."

"That's great!" you say before taking a sip of your water. "I'd love to meet her."

"Yeah..." he then grows quiet for a second before furrowing his eyebrows. He then bites onto his lower lip for a second before eyeing you. You remain quiet as you wait for him to tell more details. However, upon noticing his silence, you look up at him with your eyebrows raised.