44

"Oh my..." you moan out as your back arches. "Fuck, Taehyung." You gasp as you feel his tongue continuing to work its magic on you.

He's flicking his tongue, rolling his tongue. Taking occasional moments to gently nibble on your sensitive nub, he also takes the chance to suck on it. You inhale a sharp breath and bite onto your lower lip as you stare down at him.

His hands rest on the back of your thighs. He then pushes your thighs upwards, making you bend your legs further. Your legs raise, your upper thighs now pressed on your sides as your womanhood is more exposed to Taehyung. He stares in awe at the sight of your soaked folds and puckered hole.

He then clenches his jaw for a second before he pulls away, causing your eyes to widen in desperation. He smirks as he sees your reaction.

"Don't worry, baby... I'm not done." He now gets onto his knees directly in front of your womanhood. Reaching his hands down to his pants, he begins undoing the button and pulling down the zipper. Tongue running along his lower lip, he allows his pants to lower and pulls down his boxer briefs.

Your jaw drops as you see his thick member plopping down, gently slapping your thigh as it gets its freedom. Sitting up slightly, your elbows rest on the bed so you can get the perfect view.

"Condom?" you question. He nods his head.

"I have one." He says before reaching over to his bedside table. He pulls out the small packaging and goes to rip the wrapper. "Want to do the honors?" he questions as he hands you the condom.

You bite onto your lower lip, a little off due to you not having sex in a while. You hesitantly nod and then slip the condom slowly onto his member. He smiles down at you as you do this before he leans down, pressing his lips onto yours.

"How do you taste, baby?" he questions, referring to the fact that your juices were still on his lips. You let out a soft 'mmm' against his lips, causing him to smile to himself against your lips.

"I haven't done this in a while..." you mumble against his lips. "If you could start off slow, that'd be perfect." You say against his lips. He pulls away from the kiss to make eye contact with you before nodding his head as he then reaches a hand down to rest his palm of his hand against your face gently. As he cups your face and traces his thumb along your cheekbone, his eyes wander back and forth between your eyes and lips.

"Anything you want, baby." He states before he reaches a hand down to place the tip of his member at your entrance. You immediately tighten from the thought of him entering you. He remains on his knees as he uses his other hand to reach for yours. He places your hand on his shoulder. "Do you have a code word that you want to use in case I'm going too fast?" he questions softly, voice raspy yet gentle.

You shake your head.

"I... don't." you say before you glance down at his tip that's rubbing up and down your folds. "Can we come up with one?" he nods his head.

"Of course, baby." He says.

"How about... owl?" you question, your mind automatically thinking of the ceramic owl. He smiles as he immediately thinks of the same thing you are before nodding.

"Okay. Owl." He responds. "Are you ready?" you nod your head and he nods before looking down for a second as he begins slipping his member slowly into your entrance. You automatically feel the stretching sensation and it causes you to grip his shoulder tightly as you flinch slightly.