18

"I don't know about this color... what do you think?" you question while looking over at Taehyung. Taehyung looks up from his ceramic squirrel dish that he's painting. As he stares down at your ceramic owl you chose, face expressionless for a second.

After a few seconds, he opens his mouth to speak.

"Hm... well, why aren't you sure about it?" he questions. You shrug your shoulders. This causes him to laugh softly. "Well, you can't just not paint it. We paid for us to paint. It doesn't have to be realistic. This is for fun, Y/N."

"I know but with what I've learned in my architecture classes-"

"This isn't for your architecture classes." He immediately states. You pause and look over at him to see him staring at you now rather than the owl. "This isn't an architecture project. There's no rules to follow, no color requirements, no palette to use. This is supposed to be relaxing for you." He licks his lips while staring over at you for a few seconds.

You stare down at the color palette staring up at you before you immediately nod your head. Taking a deep breath, you pick up your paint brush and start mixing paint colors to create your own color. You mix green and blue to start creating a teal shade. You then start painting the base of the owl as Taehyung watches.

His squirrel is purple and the bowl is still white and untouched.

He watches as you begin to mix colors to paint before you start adding in blacks and whites to the teal shade. A smile slowly creeps onto his face as he watches you doing your magic with the paint.

While staring over at you, he tilts his head to the side before resting his chin on the palm of his hand. He then tilts his head to the side.

"Much better. Don't hesitate." He states before picking up his paint brush again, starting to work on the bowl. You glance over at him with a small smile on your face. "If you don't hesitate with what you're doing with your art, you get better results. Any time I have a pitch to give at work for an ad, I never hesitate because then I'd overthink."

"So, you just tell your boss the first thing that pops into your head when they ask for ideas?" he nods. "Even if it were to be an advertisement for something like an STD?" you question. This causes Taehyung to laugh before shaking his head.

Upon saying this, you feel eyes glaring at you. This causes you to turn your attention to the direction you feel the stare coming from. As you do so, you see three parents glaring over at you while their five children giggle.

You then silently mouth the word 'sorry' before looking over at Taehyung. He begins laughing, leaning his head back before reaching his hand up to cover his mouth.

"I've never had to pitch any ideas for something like that actually..." he drifts off before shrugging his shoulders. "I guess we'll find out about that if I ever do get put onto an ad like that." He laughs softly before also giving the parents an apologetic look.

The parents merely roll their eyes before attempting to get their children's attention back on their ceramics.

You then let out a soft giggle before shaking your head.

"So, I have a question." You suddenly bring up, causing Taehyung to arch an eyebrow while staring over at you.

"What's up?"

"Can you jog my memory on something?" you question. "Have I told you why I've been going on so many dates lately?" You stare over at Taehyung and he immediately shakes his head.