38

Upon getting into your dorm, you smile to yourself as you think about the events from last night.

You've finally found the perfect guy. He's handsome, he's funny, he's a good listener and a good conversationalist. He understands you and is protective of you yet not overly protective to where you feel as though you can't breathe. He shows his inner child while around you. He shares playlists with you.

What more could you ask for?

Well, there is one thing you could think of that you can't check off of the list yet: sex.

Seeing as how you don't plan on having sex with him right away to not rush things, you don't find this to be that much of an issue. It is still something that comes to mind every now and then, though.

Your thoughts are interrupted by some knocks on your door.

"Y/N!" You hear Seulgi's voice. This cause you to roll your eyes as you grin, already knowing why she's pounding her fist against the wood of your door.

"Yes?" you ask once you open the door. She storms past you and smiles eagerly as she plops onto your bed.

"Hi, I'm here too." Sunmi states as she gives you a polite bow before stepping into your room.

"Hello to both of you." You joke. Seulgi rolls her eyes.

"Details. Now." She urges. You merely smile to yourself for a few seconds before shrugging your shoulders.

"I slept over." You simply state.

"Slept over as in innocent, cuddly sleep or slept over as in doggy-style, hand-around-your-neck, drilling into you slept?" Seulgi immediately questions. This causes both you and Sunmi to widen your eyes.

"Well, gee, thanks for placing the image in my head." Sunmi states while quickly reaching both of her hands up to cover her face.

"Oh, please. Both Y/N and Taehyung are hot. You know you'd love to do any sort of voyeurism kink with them." Seulgi jokes while smirking over at you. You raise your eyebrows as she says this. She merely winks at you before teasingly biting her teeth as she stares over at you.

"The first one." You change the subject immediately.

"Aw." Seulgi says, her voice sounding disappointed as she says it. She pouts as she looks over at you.

"Aw!" Sunmi says simultaneously, her expression more excited to hear that. "So, how was it sleeping over at his place?"

"It was really nice. He let me take his bed while he slept on the couch for a bit. Then, both of us woke up and ended up cuddling in his bed while listening to his record player." You say while grinning widely.

"That sounds so sweet! Did he cook you breakfast?" Sunmi questions. You shook your head.

"Jimin did but today's move-out day so I didn't want to postpone packing everything up and heading back to my parents'." You respond.

Upon hearing you say this, the other two's eyes widen as they look over at each other.

"Moving day is today?!" Seulgi questions loudly. You nod your head slowly.

"Well, yeah. Finals were last week. You know they're quick to kick us out of the dorms for Christmas break." You state.

"Sunmi! You were supposed to be the one who remembered to pack!"