37

The sunlight is now peeking through Taehyung's blinds.

You smell the scent of freshly made galbi, bibimbap, and Korean pancakes from outside of his bedroom.

As you slowly open your eyes to see where the scent is coming from, the first thing your eyes get sight of is Taehyung. His eyes are still closed, he's breathing heavily, and his lips are slightly parted with a small bit of drool running along the side of his mouth. His hair is disheveled and he looks so peaceful while asleep.

You let out a soft laugh before carefully starting to move.

However, you're stuck in place.

Taehyung's strong arms are fully wrapped around your body, trapping you in your place. One of his legs is also wrapped around your legs, keeping your legs from going anywhere.

You can feel his chest moving with every inhale and exhale his body does.

When you try to carefully remove one of his arms from you, you feel his grip tighten around you. His eyebrows are now furrowed and he has a grumpy look on his face, not wanting his sleep to be disturbed as he pulls you in closer.

You stare up at his face, admiring how angelic and peaceful he looks while asleep. With the exception of his messy hair, of course.

You can't resist and reach a hand up to fix his hair. This causes him to stir in his sleep once more, now rolling away from you and covering his head with the blanket as he faces the other way. You smile to yourself before slowly sitting up in the bed, careful not to make too much movement.

Now's your chance to freshen up before he wakes up.

You slowly get off of his bed and make your way towards the bathroom while doing a quick double take at Taehyung.

Once you see that he's still fast asleep, you let out a relieved sigh and slowly close the door behind you.

"Sleep well?" you hear a soft whisper near you. This causes you to slightly jump before you see Jimin smirking down at you. You let out a relieved breath before speaking.

"Don't scare me like that!" you whisper-yell at him before glancing back at Taehyung's door. "Yeah, I slept well."

"I noticed that Taehyung wasn't on the couch this morning when I went to wake him for breakfast... did he use protection?" you merely roll your eyes as he questions this.

"Jimin, Taehyung may be smooth but he's not as quick to climb the tree as you are." You respond with a smirk on your face. "We just listened to a record he made and fell asleep in his bed. Nothing happened, I'm not one to give it up that easily." Jimin nods his head before smiling.

"Good." He then licks his lips before taking a deep breath. "I just wanted to make sure he wasn't rushing into it with you. I think you're good for him; I don't want him to rush it, I want this to be a long-lasting thing for him." You smile as he says this before nodding your head.

"I do too." You respond. "I've had more than enough of a taste of the casual dating world and I'm done with it. I want something long-lasting too." Jimin smiles as you says this and nods his head before lifting his hand. He points back towards the area of the kitchen.

"I made some bibimbap, Korean pancakes, and a bunch of other stuff for everyone. One of our friends that you met at the party the other day is going to be stopping by in about thirty-to-forty minutes. So, if you could wake Taehyung up in a bit so he can at least get dressed, that'd be great."