42

"Y/N-" you hear Taehyung taunting you in a chilling deep voice as he searches around the area for you. You hold your breath as you hear him approaching closer to you. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." He continues to coax you to come out of your hiding spot.

You bite onto your lower lip as you hold your breath.

You're currently hidden behind a large barrier while Taehyung attempts to hunt you down.

This all started after you and Taehyung shot at one another, getting each other down to one life. After shooting one another, you ran and Taehyung chased after you, attempting to aim at you. You managed to dodge his shots by running in a jagged path rather than running on a straight path.

You managed to hide behind a barrier and do a sneak attack on him which failed. Once you tried to do this, Taehyung was able to trap you in a corner of the room.

Escaping, you were able to get behind the barrier that you're currently hiding behind as he continues to search for you.

"If you come out now, I'll give you a fair shot and won't shoot too quickly." He urges. You slowly begin to creep away from the barrier.

As you creep away, you can feel your heart thumping in your chest, resembling the feeling you get when the bass at a concert is too loud in the music.

Still holding your breath, you stare at Taehyung's back as you creep past him, praying and hoping that you don't make any noises accidentally.

Taehyung continues looking left and right in front of him before he suddenly spins around, eyes lighting up with amusement as he sees you creeping away. While he's staring at you, however, you fail to notice his eyes on you. You continue moving at an achingly slow pace as Taehyung remains still, watching as you attempt your escape from the clutches of his laser tag gun. He begins to slowly move in your direction, getting behind your back as you continue to crawl forward.

Your knees are pressed against the carpeted flooring, giving you slight carpet burn as you crawl. You furrow your eyebrows and press your lips together to prevent from making any noise of discomfort.

Taehyung aims his gun at you and follows behind you, tiptoeing his way towards you. He resembles James Bond with the way he sneakily finds his way behind you.

A more attractive version of James Bond, that is.

Once he's directly behind you, you decide to glance to your side to make sure he's still clueless as to where you are. Your eyes widen immediately and your movements still as you realize that Taehyung has moved from his spot. You scan the area, attempting to find him as you silently panic, heartbeat speeding up further.

Next thing you know, you feel the shape of his laser tag gun pressed against your back, causing you to murmur out a 'shit' before you slowly turn your upper body to face him.

As you go from being on all fours to sitting on your knees, upper body leaning back slightly against the floor, Taehyung moves the position of where his gun is. He presses the barrel against your chest, right below the area where your curvy breasts meet your ribcage; the area where the small '1' indicating your last life is blinking.

You stare up at him, gulping as you swallow the large lump forming in your throat. He smirks down at you, leaning down slightly to look you in the eyes.

"Well, that was attractive." He states before licking his lower lip. "Seeing you crawling on all fours like that... and now to see you on your knees in front of me... quite the view." He teases.