4

You're now unlocking your door to your dorm room. Stepping into the room with the drink tray in your hand, you glance around before setting down the drinks on the table near the door.

Taking out your phone from your purse, you text Seulgi and Sunmi to ask them to head over to your dorm.

You sit down on your bed and turn on your TV before smiling to yourself as you think about Taehyung.

It was sweet that he said hello to you and introduced himself despite the fact that he genuinely didn't need to. He had already done more than enough for you as a stranger.

As you think about him, you hear a knock on your door.

"Come in!" you say, causing Seulgi and Sunmi to burst into your room. The two have eager smiles on their faces as they stare over at you.

"So, how was your date?" Sunmi questions.

"Or... should we say 'dates?'" Seulgi questions.

"Well, first, I picked you two up some drinks." You state while pointing towards the drinks sitting on the table. The two smile before reaching for their drinks. Seulgi immediately sips on her honey tea while Sunmi grabs the drink before sitting at your desk, waiting for you to start telling the details on the speed dating event.

"So, spill. How was it?" Sunmi immediately questions before taking a sip of the drink.

"So, I ended up talking to eleven different people. I asked the lady how many guys wanted my number afterwards..." you say.

"And how many did?" Seulgi questions while arching an eyebrow over at you.

"Eight." You respond. "One of which was the adorable Changbin."

"Changbin, huh?" Sunmi questions. "What does he look like?"

"Black, wavy hair. Brown eyes. Strong jawline." You state. This causes her to nod her head.

"Sounds cute. And he can hold a conversation?" You nod.

"I could see myself actually dating him. Not just for the party, but even after the party is over and finished with." You state.

"I'm so proud." Sunmi states before nudging Seulgi. "See? This is why speed dating is way better than setting her up with a random guy on a dating app."

"To be fair, he was really hot." Seulgi says while rolling her eyes. "What else happened at the coffee shop, Y/N?"

"Oh, the funniest thing happened," you start, piquing their interest. "I actually bumped into motorcycle guy."

Seulgi's eyes widen. As do Sunmi's.

"Was he participating in this speed dating event?" Sunmi immediately questions. "Because if so, damn I'm good."

"More important question: did you get his name this time?"

"No and yes." You respond immediately. "Taehyung. He was just picking up some drinks from the coffee shop. I ended up paying for his drinks to thank him for saving me from that disaster of a date." You say before leaning back on your bed, smiling.

"Ah, so he lives in the city too?" Sunmi questions. You shrug your shoulder before taking out your purse and holding up Changbin's phone number.

"I don't know but what I do know is I need to set up a date with Changbin so I can see if he's the perfect date for the party." You state.

The two look at each other before nodding their heads.