15

You're now stepping into your dorm after hanging out with Taehyung for about three hours.

The two of you had finished your meal and even decided to go for a quick ride on his motorcycle.

You close the door behind you and lock it before immediately stepping towards your closet to grab your pajamas to wear to bed. Sighing to yourself, you think about the conversation you and Taehyung had.

Both of you do deserve someone good. There's no telling to when you're both going to get this, but you're positive it's bound to happen.

Nodding your head, you grab your change of clothes and go to the bathroom. While in there you do your nightly routine of flossing, brushing your teeth, taking a shower, washing your face and doing your skincare for the night.

As you're applying your night-time moisturizer, you tilt your head to the side and stare at yourself in the foggy mirror.

You look different.

It could be that you're now calm knowing that you have a male friend who can give you his encouragement and advice. It could be because you didn't have to waste any time or energy on a bad date tonight. Regardless of which one it is, you're glad that your skin has a subtle glow to it tonight compared to other nights.

You give yourself a quick grin in the mirror before drying your hair and getting dressed in your pajamas.

When you step out of the bathroom, you begin unpacking the purse you used for tonight.

That's when you see that Taehyung had sent you a text message while you were in the shower.

Bad Date Bodyguard: it was nice seeing you tonight. Hope the next time I see you is for fun, not for my part-time job lol

You let out a soft laugh before quickly shaking your head. Your thumbs begin typing out a fast response before you quickly hit send.

Y/N: Don't worry, I won't be going on any dates this week. If I bug you, it's because I want to see Tae, not my bad date bodyguard.

Setting your phone onto your desk, you quickly get into bed and shut the lights off. You allow your head to rest on your comfortable pillow and shut your eyes, taking deep breaths.

After a few seconds, you can't help but move around in your bed in an attempt to get comfortable.

Finally, you find the perfect position to sleep in and you're seconds away from falling asleep.

That is, until you hear a knock on your door.

You let out a frustrated sigh before sitting up in your bed. As you sit up, you narrow your eyes in the direction of the door before taking the lazy approach to answering.

"Who is it and what do you want?" you say loudly enough so that the person behind the door can hear you.

You wait patiently, arching an eyebrow as you stare over at the door.

No response.

You quickly push the blankets off of your body and get up. Walking to your desk, you grab a flashlight in one hand and a heavy book in the other for protection. You creep towards the door before quickly turning on the flashlight and swinging the door open.

Holding the book high in the air, you get ready to attack.

"Listen, if this is one of those stupid fr-" You widen your eyes when you see Lucas standing a few feet away from your door. It appears he had been ready to leave, most likely due to you sounding annoyed. "Lucas? It's eleven. What do you need?" you ask, lowering the hand that's holding the book but still flashing the flashlight at him.