53

You're now driving home with Taehyung sitting in the passenger seat. You occasionally glance over at him while he stares ahead at the road in front of you.

Biting onto your lower lip, you decide to start making conversation.

"So, how was everything at home?" you question. He smiles over at you before shrugging his shoulders.

"It was good, I got to see everyone and I was able to help out with the farm." You smile softly as he says this before nodding your head. "I also was able to find you the perfect Christmas gift that I can't wait to give you." He grins while looking over at you as you drive.

You arch an eyebrow and smile widely as he says this.

"Oh yeah? I found a great gift for you too." Your mind immediately goes to the bear you painted for him. You still can't believe you managed to find such a perfect gift for Taehyung. The image of him opening his gift and smiling his childlike smile while staring down at the bear makes you feel a warmth in your stomach that you've never felt before.

"I can't wait to open it." He says while smiling. You then glance over at him and grin before continuing onto the route to his apartment.

As you drive, he stares over at you. You can feel his eyes burning a hole into the side of your face which causes you to let out a soft laugh. He then tilts his head to the side as you laugh before he gives you a slight smile. He then reaches over and rests his hand on your thigh.

Your eyes widen and your face heats up from his touch. Inhaling a deep breath, you move around in your seat while stopping at a red light. Taehyung merely smirks before adjusting in his seat. He then glances up at the light before leaning over slightly.

As he leans over towards you, you hold your breath and feel your body getting nervous. He presses his lips against your cheek before trailing kisses from your cheek to your ear. Biting onto your lower lip, you feel his hot breath on your ear.

"I have another thing waiting for you when we get to my place..." he mumbles. This causes you to inhale a sharp breath as he uses his hand on your thigh to lean away from you and fully sit down in his seat again. As he does this, you feel his grip on your thigh tighten. You gulp before biting onto your lower lip.

"Y-you do?" you question. He nods his head as he stares down at his hand on your thigh. His thumb begins tracing circles around your thigh. He then raises his hand further up your thigh.

Your breath hitches as you eye the commercial complexes nearby. Eyeing the red light, you try to determine if you should pull over into one of the parking lots.

"You look so cute right now, Y/N." He mumbles while staring down at your thigh while he gropes onto it. You bite onto your lower lip and shift in your seat once more. "So cute and desperate right now... hm..." he runs his tongue along his lower lip before taking a deep breath.

"I..." you state before looking up at the light. It's still red. "I don't know if I can make it to your apartment." You blurt out. This causes Taehyung to tilt his head to the side, a wide smirk on his face.

"No?" you shake your head as he asks this. He then shrugs his shoulder and glances up at the light too. "Well, what are you thinking we do, then?"

"Do we pull into a parking lot at the next light?" you question before looking over at him. He opens his mouth to reply before he's interrupted by a car honking at you, the light no longer being red.

"It's up to you, baby." He says before letting out a soft laugh. "But you might want to make a decision soon, it seems like the people in the cars behind you are just as impatient as you are."