43

Walking into Taehyung's apartment hand-in-hand, you and Taehyung are trying your hardest to not show any signs of lust. You're biting onto your lower lip as you feel the pool of wetness between your legs. Taehyung has a serious face on as he clenches his jaw.

"Oh! Hey guys, how was the date?" Jimin questions from the kitchen the minute he sees you two walking in. He smiles widely, eyes starting to crinkle as he looks over at you.

"It was good." Taehyung says to Jimin before he looks over at you. "How's your night been?"

You stop biting your lip and impatiently adjust the position you're standing in. You clench your thighs together as you stand, shifting your weight between your left and right feet every few seconds as an attempt to get some friction going between your legs. Looking over at Taehyung, you inhale a deep breath.

"It's good so far. I'm probably going to be out for the rest of the night though." Jimin states as he looks down at the meal he's preparing. "I have a date."

This sentence distracts you momentarily as you look over at Jimin once more.

"Soojin?" you question as you look over at him. He grins for a few seconds before he nods.

"Yeah... she's been busy lately but she finally found the time to hang out." He states before he smiles widely. "I'm making this dinner for her so we can eat outside by a lake under the stars." You smile as he says this before nodding your head.

"Sounds fun. Tell her I said 'hi.'" You state. He nods his head before he then pauses momentarily.

"How about I do you one better..." he reaches into his pocket for his phone. "I'll give you her number. She always talks about how she doesn't have that many friends. She's only close with a group of about five girls. She says they're always busy too so maybe you two could hang out... you know, become friends. What's your number, Y/N?" Jimin questions.

"I'll give it to you tomorrow, Jimin." Taehyung says, his hand reaching down to grab your wrist firmly yet softly. You can already tell that he's impatient to get you into his bedroom. "You don't want to be late for your date with her."

"Okay, just remind me later on." He states before he then begins putting the food he prepared into a lunch box. "Don't stay up too late, you two." He teases while wiggling his eyebrows at the two of you.

Taehyung doesn't appreciate the teasing and he merely stares over at Jimin, giving him a silent signal to leave. Jimin lets out a soft giggle before he leaves the room, giving you a quick wave before he walks past you two, locking the door behind him.

Once the door is shut, Taehyung immediately uses the hand that he still has wrapped around your wrist to pull your body towards him. You stumble forward slightly and he lets out a laugh for a second before he lets his lips crash into yours. Your breath gets caught in your mouth as you gasp before you press your lips back onto his.

The kiss is rough. His other hand is now trailing along your lower back as he then lets his other hand glide up your arm. Your lips are moving together rapidly as the sound of your hot breath against one another is the only sound in the room. Your hand is fingers deep into his hairline, gently tugging on the hair strands. Your other hand remains at your side as Taehyung's hand continues to move up your arm, giving you goosebumps as it inches upwards.

His hand finds its way to the side of your face as he kisses you. Now that your hand is free, you take the opportunity to wrap this arm around the back of his neck. His lips continue to move with yours before his tongue glides along your lower lip. His feet start moving, causing your body to start being pushed backwards against the wall.