21

You're now finishing up your final project for your architecture class.

As you sketch on the large sheet of paper, you can't help but get tired despite the two coffees you had already chugged today. You let out a soft sigh and set the pencil down for a second. As you rest your elbow on the table, you then rest your head on the palm of your hand.

Before you know it, you feel yourself ready to fall asleep. This causes you to shake your head before you take out your phone, checking your bank balance to see if you could afford another coffee.

Next thing you know, you get a text.

Bad Date Bodyguard: You free in about an hour for a practice date? Jimin has a date with someone and wanted me to join so it could be a double date

You smile softly as you stare down at the text before sighing as you realize you can't go because of this project.

Y/N: I can't, I have a project due tomorrow... raincheck?

You go to lock your phone and set it down onto the table. It rings as you try to do this, which causes you to stare down at the caller ID.

Taehyung.

"Hello?" you answer without hesitation.

"Hey." You hear him say. "So, you can't put the project off?" he questions immediately.

"Unfortunately, no." you say before sighing. "Trust me, I wish I could... I've been working on this stupid thing for four hours now."

"Four hours?" he questions on the other side of the line. You hear the static from his end before he speaks again. "Have you eaten?" You smile as he asks this before shaking your head.

"No." You hear him mumble a small "aish" on the other side of the line.

"You can't work on an empty stomach, you'll get sick." He states. "Just come to dinner with us for the food at least... don't think of it as a study break but as a 'taking care of yourself' break." He states. You lean back in your seat, smiling widely as you let out a sound of hesitance.

"Um... I don't know." You state.

"Come on." You hear him dragging out, almost in a pleading tone. "You know you're hungry... doesn't some tteokbokki sound good?" Your stomach growls immediately as you hear the word.

"Hm... tteokbokki sounds so good..." you say, causing him to immediately start tempting you with more food.

"Or how about a nice, juicy steak?" he questions. "With some really good seasoning on top."

"Aw man." You say while reaching your hand up to cover your face with your hand, continuing to be tempted by him.

"Or how about some ramen?" he urges. "Some nice, warm noodles with a nice, tasty broth?" he questions.

"Taehyung, if you keep teasing me, your wallet is going to regret it." You state. He laughs a deep laugh on the other side of the line.

"You know you want it..." he says in a teasing voice.

"You win." You state before speaking again. "I'm at the university library, come pick me up and I'll join the three of you." You hear him laugh on the other side of the line.

"Alright, I'll see you soon." He says before hanging up. You smile down at your phone before rolling your eyes. You then look down at your project before looking around.