16

"Did Y/N ever talk to you last night?" Seulgi questions Sunmi as the two walk through the hallway together. While asking this, she looks over in her direction while Sunmi thinks for a moment. After a few seconds of thinking, Sunmi immediately shakes her head.

"No, I didn't..." her voice drifts off as she reaches the end of her sentence, almost worried. She then looks over at Seulgi and furrows her eyebrows. "Now that I think about it, she missed class this morning too. We usually alternate between bringing coffee for the two of us." The steps of Seulgi's footprints slow before halting to a stop. She stares over at Sunmi, who momentarily continues walking.

After realizing that Seulgi stopped, she looks back at her, stopping as well.

"Let's go make sure she's okay." Seulgi immediately states. Sunmi nods in agreement before the two do a U-turn, going back to the direction they came from.

As they beeline towards the dorms, they grow more and more worried about you by the second.

After getting into the hall where your room is located, Sunmi bites onto her lower lip while Seulgi immediately starts using her fist to knock on your door.

"Y/N? Please, tell me you're in there." She states. It remains quiet for a few seconds. Sunmi furrows her eyebrows before stepping towards where Seulgi is standing, now contributing to the knocking as well.

"Y/N! Oh no, please be okay." Sunmi says. Seulgi's knocks become more desperate.

Unfortunately for the two, you open the door at that second, causing the two to tumble forward. They barely manage to keep their balance before quickly letting out sighs of relief as they rush towards you.

"Whoa!" you say as the two take you into an unexpected hug. "What's going on?"

"You missed our first class together." Sunmi states.

"We got worried." Seulgi adds.

You tilt your head to the side as you think for a second.

You had just woken up from their banging on your door.

"No, my alarm clock hasn't even-" you turn your head to look back at your alarm clock, only to see that the device is blinking, indicating that the power had turned off overnight. You widen your eyes. "Oh shit!" you say, quickly escaping the two's strong grasp, rushing towards your alarm clock.

"Did your alarm not go off?" Sunmi questions. You nod, rushing towards it, re-plugging the device into the wall and setting it up once more.

"Oh thank God." Seulgi states. "You scared the shit out of us."

"Especially because we knew you were planning on seeing Taehyung last night, which you never ended up giving us deets on, by the way." Sunmi points out. You glance back at them before quickly running your hands through your hair.

"Oh my gosh, there's a lot to catch you both up on." You state before rushing to your closet, starting to flip through the hangers in your closet holding various clothing items. "But I don't have time for that right now, I'm already having a late start to today."

The two look at one another before shaking their heads.

"You only have one more class today." Sunmi states.

"Which we already got the notes from, by the way." Seulgi states. You furrow your eyebrows before looking over at them.

"What? How?" Seulgi shrugs.