13

You're now back at your dorm, sighing to yourself as you think about your friendly conversation at the coffee shop with Taehyung.

Allowing yourself to plop onto your bed, you immediately lay down, facing the ceiling.

You take a few seconds to think about how easy it is to have someone like Taehyung. Someone who's protective of you and wants to keep you safe.

Your silence is interrupted after a few seconds by the sound of your phone going off.

Bad Date Bodyguard: thanks for having coffee with me today, hope it helped you feel better

Tilting your head to the side as you stare down at this text message, you smile before beginning to respond.

Y/N: no, thank you. And yes, I feel better. Thank you

You hit send before setting your phone onto the table near your bed.

"She probably had a date." You hear outside of your door. This causes you to furrow your eyebrows as your head snaps in the direction of your locked door.

Next thing you know, someone's knocking on it.

Groaning, you get off of your bed and walk towards the door. Upon opening it, you're greeted by Sunmi and Seulgi standing there. Seulgi has an eyebrow lifted as she stares over at you while Sunmi has a look of excitement on her face.

"Where were you? You totally ditched us in class today. Everything good?" Seulgi questions before quickly stepping inside of your dorm.

"Come in, I guess." You state before sighing softly.

"Did you have a date?" Sunmi now questions as she steps into your dorm.

"You too, come in!" you sarcastically say before closing the door behind her. You then look back at the two of them. Seulgi is already seated at your desk while Sunmi is examining your outfit.

"She looks like she was on a date. She's not in pajamas." Sunmi tells Seulgi, entirely ignoring your sarcastic remarks. You narrow your eyes at the two.

"Well, were you on a date?" Seulgi questions. "If so, I'll totally forgive you for leaving us alone in class."

"First of all, there's two of you. You can't be alone if there's two of you." You state before shaking your head. "I was with Taehyung."

Seulgi's eyes sparkle with delight upon hearing this.

"Taehyung?" she immediately questions, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Yes."

"And how exactly did that happen?" She questions.

"Yeah, spill." Sunmi states.

"I tried asking Lucas out." Seulgi's eyes widen upon hearing this. Sunmi merely smiles proudly in your direction. "He already has a date to the party." Sunmi's smile transforms into a frown within seconds.

"What? How could he already have a date?"

"Yuqi?" Seulgi questions, causing you and Sunmi to look in her direction.

"How'd you know it was Yuqi?" you interrogate.

"I heard some rumors about her liking him." She states. "I assumed they were rumors but I guess they're true." She says. "But don't try to change the subject. How did that lead to you hanging with Taehyung?" she says while pointing at you.