[2]

"Sit here and I'm coming" I sit down to a chair as Derek walks upstairs to take something.

I lift a bit my shirt and didn't see any scar or something. I look confused.

"Shit. He will think that I lied to him".

I watch Derek as he walks downstairs. I pull down my shirt. He can't see it. He will call me a liar. He comes and sits in front of me.

"Lift a bit your shirt".

"Uhh ... It's ok. It's not even bleeding" he stares at me without talking. "It's ... Ok".

"Lift your shirt. Now" I sigh and lift it. He sighs.

"I didn't lie about it".

"I know. Don't worry".

"You know?".

"I saw the alpha biting you and the other boy" I stare confused.

"The alpha? What is the alpha?".

"You don't know?".

"Know what?".

"Are you human?".

"Uhh ... Yes".

"Shit".

"What is going on?".

"Promise me not to freak out".

"Freak out with what?".

"Witt what you will see".

"Uhh ... Okay. I promise you".

I stare at him for a few seconds before his eyes turn color. He got ... Claws? His teeth grew/change a bit. I try to stand up but he catches my hand.

"It's still me. It's still Derek" I stare at him.

I touch slowly his face. It was soft. I look down at his hands. He lifts them slowly and I stare at the claws. I touch them but then I pull away and look up to him. He shifts back to normal.

"I'm a werewolf. The alpha is a werewolf as well. Whoever the alpha is biting either becoming a Beta or us dying".

"Dying?".

"You haven't die so you are safe".

"What's Beta?".

"Beta is called a werewolf that hasn't killed anyone to his whole life".

"Are you a Beta?".

"No. I'm an Omega" I stare at him. "Omega is when you have killed someone".

"Who did you kill?".

"Do you remember Paige?".

"Yes".

"Another werewolf had attacked me and Paige and hurt her badly. She asked me to kill them".

"So ... The Omega has blue eyes".

"Exactly".

"The Beta?".

"Yellow".

"And the Alpha?".

"Red".

"Yeah. I saw something red at the forest when the Alpha bite me" he nods at me. "So now I'm a Beta?".

"Yes. His Beta".

"Who's the Alpha?".

"That's something that I don't know".

"So now the Alpha is free to bite more teenagers and turn them into werewolves or possibly kill them".

"Uhh ... Yeah you could say that".