[14]

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, YN. COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE TO LEAVE".

"OKAY. SHUT UP" I grab my bag and run downstairs.

"Walk".

He pushes me outside and we get into his car. He starts driving. He was slightly angry with me but I don't care. I wanted to sleep. We arrive minutes later.

"I'll walk back home" I get out and slam the door of his car.

"Hey" I turn and look at him. "Work on your attitude".

"Fuck off".

"I'm serious".

"Bla bla bla".

I turn around and walk inside. Derek drives away fast. He was angry. I run inside and straight to my class. As I enter the coach sighs.

"You're late again, Hale".

"Traffic".

"Traffic".

"Yeah. Traffic" I look at Scott and Stiles and they nod at me.

"Sit down but come find me later for your detention".

"Detention?".

"Before your 2 days detention you were always late in my class. Today you're late again" I just stared at him. "Take your seat, Hale" I go and sit down behind Stiles. Stiles and Scott turn and look at me.

"You okay?" Scott asks and I simply nod. They look at each other and after at me again.

"You boys want detention as well?" Stiles and Scott turn back in front and look at the coach. "Thought so".

Coach continues teaching. I'm tired and I wanna sleep but I already have detention. I place my arms at the desk and lay on them. Sleep starts taking me when the coach whistles really loud. I look up at him and sigh.

"You just got another hour of detention".

I run my hands through my hair and sigh. He can't be serious right now. I grab my bag and walk away.

"THAT'S ANOTHER HOUR, HALE".

"Whatever".

I go outside and just sit there. I wear my headphones and lay at the table. I started falling asleep when I felt someone. I lift my head and look around. I take off my headphones and try to listen carefully. I heard something like footsteps and I stood up. I look around till my eyes fall in a car. The Kanima. It starts running towards me so I grab my bag and headphones and run away. I was near the woods but not so near. Just then the Kanima throws me down. My bag got thrown away, luckily my headphones are okay but my phone broke at all. I don't think that it is working though. I look up and see him. He grabs me and throws me down to the ground as hard as he can. I felt like my breath left me. I shift and try to fight back. I really did but I ended up unconscious.

Stiles Stilinski POV

Yn runs off the class. I look at Scott and he looks back at me. The lesson goes by. I can't do this. I grab my bag and run outside. I have to find Yn. I run outside but she is nowhere to be seen. I search every single place in the whole school. She is nowhere. I look over our table and see her notebook. I walk near it and take it to my hands. It has blood on it.

"Something happened here".

"Something like what?" I turn around and see Lydia and Scott.

"You scared me to death, guys".

"So. What happened?".

"That's Yn's notebook. It has blood over it".

"Where is Yn?".