[79]

The bell rings. I grab my bag and rush outside without another word. When I arrived at my motorcycle I saw Eli running towards me.

"Yn, where are you going?".

"To end that shit up. See you at home".

I put on my helmet and drove away as fast as I could possibly get my motorcycle to go. A few minutes later I arrived at Gerard's house. I take off my helmet and knock on the door. The teacher from the school answers the door.

"Ha-"

"Is Gerard inside?".

She doesn't say anything so I push her away and enter the house. I was a bit more inside till I saw Gerard sitting at the sofa.

"Yn. Nice to see you".

"Cut the bullshits. What do you want from me? Huh? I'll do anything but you will take that video down".

"Ah but I can't do that".

"Why not?".

"Because it would be like I'm hiding the truth from the world".

"Take the video down, Gerard. I warn you".

"Or what?".

"The last time that you went against me, you ended up here. Remember, you were ready to die" his facial expressions changed. "Now. I'll say it one more time. Take the video down and I won't do anything. You will leave from Beacon Hills and never come back again.  Okay?".

"Or else what?".

"Or else I'll make a funeral for you" he just stares at me. "You should know that what I say, I mean it. So. Do we have a deal?" he takes his time to answer.

"Yes, we have".

"Take the video down".

He mentions me to walk near him as he opens his laptop. He went through some files and took down the video. I sigh in relief.

"You both will leave Beacon Hills. Am I clear?".

"Crystal".

"Good".

I turn around and walk outside. I put on my helmet and drove back home. As I entered I saw Derek standing here with his arms crossed.

"Derek?".

"Where the fuck were you?".

"I went to talk with Gerard and the new hunter".

"Are you out of your mind?".

"I persuaded him to take the video down and he did. They will both leave Beacon Hills".

"THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, YN".

"I ... "

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT INFORMING US. YOU PUT YOUR LIFE IN DANGER AGAIN WITHOUT CARE ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES. WITHOUT CARE IF YOU WOULD DIE OR NOT" I see Peter running inside as a tear dropped down my cheeks.

"Hey. Derek. It's okay" Peter says as he comes between me and Derek. "Go to calm down".

Derek looks at me and then he walks upstairs to his room. Peter turns around and looks at me. Before he says anything I hug him and start crying. I'm in pain. I'm in a lot of pain and Derek can't see that.

"Shhhh. Hey. It's okay" the front door opens and someone enters. I guess Eli.

"What is going on?" I was right. Eli entered. I felt Peter mouthing something at Eli but I don't know what.

"Go to the kitchen. The dinner is already served" Peter nods at Eli and Eli walks to the kitchen. "Yn, listen. Derek, just worries about you. He wants you to be safe".

"Since Eli came, Derek changed. His attitude against me changed. I'm responsible for everything. He doesn't trust me, doesn't allow me to do anything. He hates me" I say in a really low voice. "I'm in so much pain but he doesn't even care about me anymore. He cares only for his son" I let out a cry. "I got beaten up today but he didn't even care about asking what's with all the bruises on my body" I take a shaky breath. "I'm not okay" I finally say. "I'm in pain".

I felt Peter tense up and I pulled away. I look behind me at the stairs and see Derek staring at me. He heard everything and from his facial expression I can understand that he regretted everything. I run downstairs to my room, slam my door close and jump to my bed as I continue crying.