[29]

It's the next day. I didn't sleep that night. It's Friday so I have school. But I have and a lacrosse game to play. I'm sure that Derek won't allow me to go. I heard people talking. Derek and Peter. I change my clothes:

And after I walk downstairs

And after I walk downstairs. I stop at the stairs and listen to them talking. They were ready to fight with each other.

"You should train her. Not make her feel like shit" Peter says.

"She didn't break. Don't worry" Derek answers him.

"You can't do that, Derek. Okay? You just can't".

"I do that since I found her. You came here the last week. You didn't care for her. We all know that".

"I couldn't take her back. I explained-"

"Don't bullshiting me. Okay? I know when you're lying and right now you are. I was with you then. Remember? You didn't try to take her back. You left her there for death. You didn't even worry about her".

"If all these are true then why didn't you tell that to Yn?".

"Because she needs her fucking father. Because she needs you. She has gone through hell but still trying to remain calm even though she can't. She gave you a second chance because she needs a father figure. Because she needs you".

"I wanted her back".

"You didn't try to take her back".

"I didn't want to die".

"She is your daughter".

"A shitty one" he says in a low voice.

"Then leave" Peter stares at Derek. "If you think that she is a shitty daughter, leave. She deserves a lot better. She doesn't deserve YOU for a father".

"How and you care about her? Before the fire you two were always arguing".

"We may argue but I love her. She is my damn cousin and I'm not going to allow to anyone to talk like that about her. Do you understand me?".

"That doesn't explain anything".

"That explains everything".

"Since when did you start feeling again?".

"Since Yn came back. Even then you didn't change. You stayed the same asshole that doesn't care about his own daughter".

I felt like crying but I didn't allow myself to cry. I see Derek turning his head and staring at me. I walk downstairs and Peter sees me. I look at Derek but then I turn my stare at Peter. A stare full of disgust, pain. I can't explain how I feel right now. He played with me. Made me feel good for a moment but played with me afterwards.

"Yn, I-" Peter tries to say something but I talk.

"Derek, can I talk with him alone" I keep my stare at Peter. He looks at Derek.

"If you need anything I'll be upstairs" I nod and he walks upstairs.

"Yn, look. Derek was lying. I tried to-"

"Shut up" he just stares at me. "I gave you a damn place to stay. A second fucking chance".

"I know and I appreciate it".

"You don't. You don't appreciate it and you know why? Because you don't care about me. Because you hate me since the day I was born. The problem is that I don't know the reason that I deserve that" he doesn't talk. "The reason that I got played by my own father that I forgave".

"Yn-"

"I want you to leave" tears were starting to form in my eyes but I blinked them away. "I want you to pack your things and leave from here".

"Yn, listen. I came back for you. I really did".

"Your heartbeats say something else. Always remember that, Peter. I may not have the full control of my Omega but I can always understand when you are lying. That's the only that I do perfectly fine since I became a werewolf. Since you bit me" he just stares at me. "Now. Let's say that one last time. You're gonna pack your things and leave from this apartment before I come back from school and if I see you again near to this house or near to the people that I love, I swear to my fucking life, I'm gonna kill you. Did you understand me?".

"Yeah".

"Good. Go and pack your stuff" he looks at me one last time and then walks upstairs.

I felt betrayed. I run my hands through my hair and sigh. I grab my bag and leave the house. I walk at school but I'm slightly late. Not like I cared. I knock on the door. I have economic lesson. Fuck.

"Hale. Finally came".

"Sorry. I had to do something" he looks at me.

"Sit down but I wanna talk to you after the lesson is done" I nod and sit down.

He continues teaching. Scott and stiles are sitting in front of me so they turn around and look at me.

"Yn?" Scott says.

"I'll tell you at the break" he nods.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asks.

"Stilinski and McCall in front. Don't annoy Hale" the boys turn in front.

The lesson goes by. Good for me I knew a few things from the lesson so coach wasn't that angry that I was late. The bell rings and everybody packs their things and leaves the class. I pack my things and walk near to coach.

"Why did you late for once again, Hale?".

"I had a few problems at home, coach".

"Were those so important that you had to be late to my lesson again?".

"It had to do with my father. He is leaving so you understand".

"The only that I understand is that if you be late one more time I'll have to give you detention and then you will be out of the lacrosse".

"I know".

"Try to be on time".

"Yes coach".

I leave the class and sigh. I go to my locker to take some books that I had left yesterday here. Scott and Stiles come to me.

"What happened with Peter?" Scott asks.

"He lied to me about everything. He never tried to take me back from the people that had me. I heard him and Derek fighting this morning".

"What did you do?" Stiles asks me.

"Warned him. I told him to leave my house. To pack his things and leave or I'm gonna kill him" they just stare at me. "I know that we mustn't be killing people but Peter is different. He does something EVERY time that pushes me over the edge and I'm not the most calm person alive".

"Yeah" they both say.

"So I told him to leave and I also walked to school today so I can relax and that's why I was late".

"It's okay, Yn" Stiles says.

"It's not okay. If I be late one more time I'll have detention and Derek will kill me and I also will be out of the lacrosse at all. I don't want this. Coach had enough of me and I understand him but I don't want to be out of the lacrosse" I sigh and lock my locker.