[111]

It's time to take Eli. I grab my helmet and walk outside but Derek stops me. I shut my eyes so I don't say anything and we start arguing again (Yn, Derek and Peter argued before and the things are really heated up).

"Let me go".

"Where are you going?".

"To take your son" I pull my arm out of his grip.

"I'll take him". 

"Oh fuck off, Derek".

"You're staying in".

"You won't tell me what to do".

"But I can" I hear my father saying as he walks near us. "You're staying in and he will go to take his son".

"He doesn't want to talk to him".

"And that's your fault either" Derek says and I try my best not to answer him back by cursing him.

"How's that my fault?".

"You took him yesterday and told him shits. That's the only sure".

"Or maybe I tried to calm him down because of your mistakes".

"Go to your room" my father says.

"I have to take Eli from school".

"Go to your room".

I go back to my room and slam my door close. I hear the front door closing and I shut my eyes as I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. I lay on my bed and turn my back on the door by the time that it opens.

"Why are you doing this?" I hear my father saying.

"Just get out".

"Turn from here and look at me".

"No. Get out".

"Yn, I warn you. Turn around".

"I said get the fuck out of my room" we heard the front door opening and closing. The door opens again. I hear someone getting out and closing the door. Someone runs near me.

"Yn?" I hear Eli's voice.

He climbs up my bed and sits me up. He pulls me to his hug as I let my tears to stream down. I should be more brave. At least while Eli is here. He keeps me close to his and rubs my back trying to calm me down. After a while he looks down at me.

"Are you okay?" I nod at him and pull a bit away. He wipes my tears away.

"Thank you. I needed that" he smiles at me and I smile back at him.

"What happened?" I sigh.

"We argued a bit".

"About Liam?" I nod at him.

"They don't believe that I didn't do shit" he sighs. "They think that I did that and that you also cover me up or that you will lie if they ask you about it because you stayed with me for too long".

"Don't listen to what they say, Yn. They don't know what really happened".

"They don't believe me. That's the problem. And now I'm fucking grounded for something that I didn't do".

"Want me to talk to them?".

"No. They won't change their minds".

"As you wish" he says with a sigh. "Comr on. Let's go to eat something".

"Okay".

We walk outside and go to the kitchen. Angry of not our father give to Eli and to me a plate with food and then sit down. We remain in silent the whole time. I didn't eat anything. I was just moving my fork around the plate and just stare at it. I'm not in mood for food.